Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I own a BMW but I just wanted to register to tell you guys I saw some SICK SICK IS300s last night Im guessing coming back from Lexfest. a Yellow is300 with a fulL kit(I left a card on your window for you to call my sponser) I saw too many to even remember but you were all parked at the dennys by the Holiday inn hotel in MD! Your guys cars look great!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
yup, there were a ton of us... i will post pictures when i get back from my conference on Friday. i left my digital camera at home so i can't post the pictures right now.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
yup, that was us, the north-east crew who stayed at the holiday inn...and we were all at denny's at 4am this morning, i was pretty fockin wasted too...:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tsopranoMB said:
yup, that was us, the north-east crew who stayed at the holiday inn...and we were all at denny's at 4am this morning, i was pretty fockin wasted too...:lol:

LOL how did you like the waitress in dennys with that huge mullet! the one that looks like she will beat everyones ass in the place! Which Lex was yours?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Uberbimmer said:
LOL how did you like the waitress in dennys with that huge mullet! the one that looks like she will beat everyones ass in the place! Which Lex was yours?
yup..classic, good times...

didnt have mine there....was back home in NJ under the knife

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Uberbimmer said:
Hey I own a BMW but I just wanted to register to tell you guys I saw some SICK SICK IS300s last night Im guessing coming back from Lexfest. a Yellow is300 with a fulL kit(I left a card on your window for you to call my sponser) I saw too many to even remember but you were all parked at the dennys by the Holiday inn hotel in MD! Your guys cars look great!
Yeah that was mainly the NE and MA IS crew. Good times, damn good times.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Yeah that was mainly the NE and MA IS crew. Good times, damn good times.[/QUOTE]

...And a couple wayward souls from the Midwest... :)

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Phillzpeed said:
...And a couple wayward souls from the Midwest... :)
Can't forget the "Miz," the thread wouldn't hold any weight without you Mike, you know that. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts