Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Silver IS300 with an L-Tuned Body kit at Winter Park Village Sunday night.

With Mesh rims and what looked like a HKS Exhaust

Just wanted to know if it was someone on this site.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Ja-
I tell you I saw a Black Ltuned in O-Town while i was down for that meet with you...I let him hear jus what a IS300 should sound like and had his girl goin crazy in the car ....Shoulda had her jump in my car haha...jk...He was a cool guy....And seemed wanting to do stuff to his car...We need to track these peeps down....
-Matt

·
Registered
683 Posts
nocturnal_streetracer said:
Saw a Silver IS300 with an L-Tuned Body kit at Winter Park Village Sunday night.

hey jason, thats sleeperz...forgot his real name

·
Registered
344 Posts
noobie said:

Yeah, I went to see SWAT last night.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sLeEpRs said:
noobie said:

Yeah, I went to see SWAT last night.
Cool I saw American Wedding that might. So Finally i get to see your car. but still haev yet to meet you in person.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Cool I saw American Wedding that might. So Finally i get to see your car. but still haev yet to meet you in person.
Yeah, i'll most likely start going to the local meets when Im finished with the engine next month(Sept), and post pics on the net. Do you guys still have that Sat. night Colonial meet?
Hey noobie, I saw you cruzin in your white C-West(I think it was yours) downtown a couple of weeks ago in Orange ave. traffic. I was on the bike that night and started to catch up to you when I got pulled over by an O.P fucker for having my helmet visor up..... Anyways nice work looks good!
btw, the names Dee

·
Registered
683 Posts
sLeEpRs said:
Yeah, i'll most likely start going to the local meets when Im finished with the engine next month(Sept), and post pics on the net. Do you guys still have that Sat. night Colonial meet?
Hey noobie, I saw you cruzin in your white C-West(I think it was yours) downtown a couple of weeks ago in Orange ave. traffic. I was on the bike that night and started to catch up to you when I got pulled over by an O.P f*cker for having my helmet visor up..... Anyways nice work looks good!
btw, the names Dee
yea, it was probably me. saw you a couple days ago near chik fila but you were turning around. but yea me and jason usually meet up, if you want to, let me know. you still ball? im usually playing by the ucf area but on monday nights i play over in maitland, right by chik fila around 10.

·
Registered
344 Posts
noobie said:
yea, it was probably me. saw you a couple days ago near chik fila but you were turning around. but yea me and jason usually meet up, if you want to, let me know. you still ball? im usually playing by the ucf area but on monday nights i play over in maitland, right by chik fila around 10.
I play at the RDV at 4:00 Mon-Thurs. What court exactly are you playin at 2nite?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts