Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There i was heading home from from my gurls house in LA. I see a pair of tail lights that gets my heart pounding. I'm thinking to myself there is no way it is wat i think it is. As i pulled up next to it there was no way in mistaking it..there it was a grayish/blue R33/34 SKYLINE!! :jawDrop: . The intercooler on the car was HUGE and the muffler was at least 6-7inches around i mean this thing looked insane. I was waiting for him to go WOT but he never did.Does anyone know who owns this. It was in the OC/Irvine area round 2pm 5 min from where the fire broke out. The driver was a white male and looked pretty heavy set and had glasses(i think).Anyways seeing that car made my day!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
i know there's a white r33/34 in the SGV, i saw it driving down the 60w about a week ago. ikwym about getting you going, i cream my pants everytime i see one :loveit:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
did it have chameleon paint? cuz i saw one on walnut drive last month and it was a bald/very short hair white guy driving it...like REALLY metallic chameleonish paint..

-Aaron

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
onyxaltezza said:
did it have chameleon paint? cuz i saw one on walnut drive last month and it was a bald/very short hair white guy driving it...like REALLY metallic chameleonish paint..

-Aaron
could've been chameleon paint. did it have "racing revolution" decals on the side of car.

·
Registered
885 Posts
There's another one - a black R32 spotted on Harbor Blvd. and MacArthur last week. T/C with large fmic - I rolled next to him wanted to say hi - instead he just took off...haha

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
nice spotting, but man, i see 20+ of R32/33/34 every other day @ my friend's shop (5150) in the city of industry. :p

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IS300eR said:
nice spotting, but man, i see 20+ of R32/33/34 every other day @ my friend's shop (5150) in the city of industry. :p
I'm jealous!! :( . BTW is 5150 a large racing crew bcuz i see a lot of Hondas and Acuras around my neighborhood with those decals on their car.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
There is one in san gabirel. Parked outside of Promax. Thats on garfield and mission. The owner has it but he is selling it or he sold it and got a lambo!

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
RanFerr_is300 said:
BTW is 5150 a large racing crew bcuz i see a lot of Hondas and Acuras around my neighborhood with those decals on their car.

it's a speed-shop. ;)

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
wow. didn't realize there were so many of them around. irv and i spotted a GTR on main street (off beach blvd, in huntington) 2 weekends ago? it was at night.

i was drooling. that's one of my :cloud9: :loveit: cars. :lol:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
funny you can get them in japan for really cheap. aka i saw an r34 at the used car lot for about 26k.

it was parked next to a 99 supra tt that was going for 29k.

LOL

·
Registered
328 Posts
if its a white r34 with apex'i all over it and some gold volks..its toshi the head of apex'i usa

·
Registered
522 Posts
i used see a lot of them at signal auto in torrance when i used to go there. i've seen r32, 33, and 34's. not all in one sitting though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts