Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was down there for vacation last/this week I saw a msm with a RMM front lip and I think mesh spoke gunmetal wheels with a lip. Just wondering if it was anyoen from here. It was on tuesday/weds I beleive around 6pm.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
linner420 said:
While I was down there for vacation last/this week I saw a msm with a RMM front lip and I think mesh spoke gunmetal wheels with a lip. Just wondering if it was anyoen from here. It was on tuesday/weds I beleive around 6pm.
The car u saw was it moving or standing still n did it have a full lip kit or just a front lip. If it was this week it was probably me on Tues. when I went 2 surf n Wed. just checking the surf. Most likely it was Tues. evening when I got out of the water around that time n here is my pic if it helps.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was moving making a left through a traffic light towards washington, i beleive. Im pretty sure that was your car, i only got to see the front lip and the wheels, and yours fit the description. it was also tinted so....nice looking car! it got my attention :)

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Yeah that was me head towards Lincoln Rd Mall 4 some food after the surf n ended up in Miami Subs on Washington n like 17 st. THanks 4 looking out n hit me up next time u come down here.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fyeung04msm said:
Yeah that was me head towards Lincoln Rd Mall 4 some food after the surf n ended up in Miami Subs on Washington n like 17 st. THanks 4 looking out n hit me up next time u come down here.
sounds good, did north miami get power back yet? i got stuck down there an extra 3 days bc of no power. I was still there when south beach got it back....but thats south beach No power = HORRIBLE...cant charge your cell, no atm, no way to find out anything.....I couldnt imagine what that would do to the nyc area for that amt of time.

I stayed in Bay harbor and they usually have power since its all underground, kinda weird they lost it.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
YEs they did now n its still a ruckus out there with all the traffic n I take the long route now to work by Aventura.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
I GOT POWER!!! Feels good being able to take a warm shower again. Anyways, your car looks bad ass hommie! I'll look out for you in Aventura... I stay in the North Miami Beach area... If you see a pearl white on bronze 5zigens thats me :cool:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
4 sure I will give u heads up n r u going 2 the meet coming this Sat. in Orlando. I have always love the white on the IS.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
I don't think I'll drive up that far for a meet, but I'm always down for one around the tri-counties

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
MY2J said:
I don't think I'll drive up that far for a meet, but I'm always down for one around the tri-counties
When ever there is one locally here I will let u know by pm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts