Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a black is3 with i think a carson front bumper some bronze wheels and trd wing.
leaving the saigon taipei area

and a blue is3 with cf hood, hood pins, mesh grille, going down murphy

i was in a super dirty black is3 just passing by

·
Registered
235 Posts
Didn't u spot me before?? the blue is300...because yes i live in murphy me and tom are the only blue is300's in like a 15 miles radius... the black is300 he works for ratheon i believe met the guy awhile back..if that was him i forgetz... anywho if u see me just flash ur beams or flag me down..i say what up.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Didn't u spot me before?? the blue is300...because yes i live in murphy me and tom are the only blue is300's in like a 15 miles radius... the black is300 he works for ratheon i believe met the guy awhile back..if that was him i forgetz... anywho if u see me just flash ur beams or flag me down..i say what up.
Hey, you wash ur dusty ass engine bay yet???

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey, you wash ur dusty ass engine bay yet???
its too damn cold.... i says you when it gets warmer... i havnt washed my car since november or something like that...plus its pissing me off my fucking ballast is out sooo i gotta replace that bitch...i keep on getting pulled over.... SOMEBODY GIVE ME THEIR BALLAST!!! i has cash...or find me a good deal

·
Registered
279 Posts
Its never to cold to take care of your baby... it only takes care of you as well as you take care of it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts