Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming down Woodforest St. here in Houston when I bumped into a gray is300.We were side by side.He gave me 2 honks while I picked up my gf right there at her house.

Anyone on here?I was in a white is300 with dark tint.

·
Registered
554 Posts
are you white IS300 with Red lens taillight and H-i sticker on back window
i think i seen you
i was in 94 accord w/ white wheel

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup thats me in the white is3. :) Do you live in North Shore?I also have the turbo s2k that people spot around there.

So im guessing I saw someone that doesn't post on here.Oh well maybe next time.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It might have been the same car but I just saw another dark gray is300 going under bw8 then getting on the feeder road.It turned into the Sterling Green subdivision.I was in my es300.It has retrofitted projectors so its easy to spot.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
that is funny I had a 01 IS 300 in North Shore for years with a h-i stickers in the back door windows and .net stickers as well............sold the car a few months back........

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that is funny I had a 01 IS 300 in North Shore for years with a h-i stickers in the back door windows and .net stickers as well............sold the car a few months back........
Dam what are the chances?lol

did u park at the wal-greens everyday?
No but my friend works at that Walgreens on Wallisville.She says some azn girl drives it.Mine has tint too hers doesnt.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
No but my friend works at that Walgreens on Wallisville.She says some azn girl drives it.Mine has tint too hers doesnt.[/QUOTE]

Azn girl driving a Is300 ... :jawDrop: imma have to go check on that lol. so wuts new with the S2k Alleykat?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Azn girl driving a Is300 ... :jawDrop: imma have to go check on that lol. so wuts new with the S2k Alleykat?
Just started to get it painted..

Hopefully I can get the motor and everything back in by weeks end.I have a important run pending.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what's being done to the motor?
Just got it disassembled and replaced worn pieces with new oem parts.Didnt build it or anything like that.I hit 400whp even with stock clutch and restrictive piping.So im hoping for like 420whp now that its getting tweaked,new clutch,new piping.Also gonna wiretuck both sides.And last but not least I got my valve cover and turbo housing re gold plated.Yes thats real gold too

1 - 20 of 46 Posts