Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who does this car belong to? i saw you right past the delaware memorial bridge, and you noticed me, we pulled up side by side together and stuff. the liscense plate on it was fizz 2jz from ny. very nice IS btw

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
asian guy?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
btw, he also had dual exhausts.

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
That car is beautiful, its definitely Charles' car.

You just saw an IS easily capable of 1000rwhp (with a video to back it up).

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
magoo said:

i don't think it's easily capable of 1,000 rwhp.....it's probably harder than you think with all the stuff done it was expected to be 1,000 rwhp but was shy of it by i think 40 rwhp i fergot remember seeing the dyno sheet somewhere on .net but with nitrous it def will.....i mite be wrong and he could be over a 1,000 now

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
magoo said:

haha yea, that car is one of the nicest IS's i've seen, and pretty much the first boosted IS i've seen in action. We rolled up besides each other, and i told him to go to see what he's got, he was gone within a few seconds. that car looks nice and sounds beast as hell.

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
lexluger180 said:
i don't think it's easily capable of 1,000 rwhp.....it's probably harder than you think with all the stuff done it was expected to be 1,000 rwhp but was shy of it by i think 40 rwhp i fergot remember seeing the dyno sheet somewhere on .net but with nitrous it def will.....i mite be wrong and he could be over a 1,000 now
I believe I am correct, he added a small 100 shot of nitrous.

I have the video of the 962 (or whatever the number is) and that run was nitrous free.

Being capable of 1000rwhp does includ nitrous...

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
HAHAHAHAH sorry to burst your bubble but turbo IS300's are all NOT like that :lol: Charles has gone beyond the point of sanity to perfect his IS300. It probably epitomizes the IS300 tuning end product.

I think your experience is comparible to Maverick & Goose seeing a MIG-28 :lol:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Its probably the guys from Fizz AutoSport
They have an IS300 with 900+ hp, and you're lucky to see it

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
CLEARLY it was Charles... (isman)

he dyno'd yesterday at PFS with the lexfest group..

made 580 rwhp @ 17 psi on pump gas and then 612 rwhp @ 19/20.....

·
Registered
387 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
I think your experience is comparible to Maverick & Goose seeing a MIG-28 :lol:
Thats classified information,..now i have to kill you :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
wenger828 said:
haha yea, that car is one of the nicest IS's i've seen, and pretty much the first boosted IS i've seen in action. We rolled up besides each other, and i told him to go to see what he's got, he was gone within a few seconds. that car looks nice and sounds beast as hell.
Good morning,

Very tired at work... Sorry I didn't pull over, cause I was in a rush to drop off 2 other peeps that was with me at two diff. locations. I was falling asleep on the way up from a long weekend in MD (Since Friday....). I hope I didn't freak you out with the burst of flames from my backfires. Driving up with another IS made my drive up a bit more pleasant than what my state of mind was prior... Hope to see you around at the local meets before the car goes into the body shop for some esthetic changes..

Charles

btw: My car CAN EASILY make over 1kwhp if I slap on a bigger turbo. I was limited to 980whp because my PT76 maxxed out (same hp 39psi or 43psi). But I don't feel like spooling up a Y2K with n2o everytime because the car is driven on the street mostly. Good seeing everyone at Lexfest - sorry missed Sat. event :(

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Oh, and "ICEMAN" was da shiet!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts