Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was going south on rt. 5 on the wallingford/meriden line. i was in my explorer so i didn't try to get his attention. tail lights were blacked out also. anyone know this person?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
see its spotted again..

mike hows the car running?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[QUOTE mike hows the car running?[/QUOTE]

Its been at pruven performance in milford for the last week waiting to get tuned. I should get it back this week. Hopefully, it will be running good after then. but i'll be using my explorer the rest of the winter anyway.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
ahh. sorry to hear its still having issues. hopefully they can get it up and running smooth for ya. i think i might bee selling mine soon

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
yeah well if you do sell, PLEASE PLEASE sell me your ugo rood spoiler!!!!! :approve:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
really. what are you considering??
yeah, its a really tough decision, but at 335i or is350. the 335 aftermarket is so much better only because of the twins = chippable . but i dont want to leave lexus cause they have been great to me. the is-f is just a bit steep in price. i dunno ill be test driving them again soon

·
Registered
75 Posts
hey brian, i see you may be getting rid of the IS, if you do let me know. you would probably sell it modded rather than stock right? well, that bmw your talking about sure is nice, my buddy actually just got one. i'm getting my car all serviced up, waxed, n a few mods in the next month. we all have to get together for a shoot, ill talk to ya

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
yeah i would sell it modded + all the stock parts. i went to Mauro Motors today but they got shit on the lot. yeah once its nice out and if i still have the car we should meet up, even if i dont have the car we should still

1 - 9 of 9 Posts