Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I know there are probably a gang of IS's in Irvine, this particular IS was spotted on Gillette and Main. As far as mods go, it had an exhaust with some sort of silencer on it and that's about it. The person driving it was an Asian cat. This was about 3:15pm on Wed (11/26) and you were making a right onto Main from Gillette leaving the business center. I was in the GGP making a left onto Main from Gillette.

I tried to say what's up but you were on the celly. :crazy:

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
IS300eR said:
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:
:eek: I didn't know there's SD edition for white!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
IS300eR said:
- wait up, how many cars do you have????
- white SD, x5, and a turbo IS or something?

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Kev IS300 said:
IS300eR said:
:eek: I didn't know there's SD edition for white!
sure they do... for the GS SD at least :wink: ... i might take this to the next CL meet hehe... :p ... not sure if they've this color for the IS SD though... :-?

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
ok...i was in my silver x5 this afternoon @ the micky D's drive through...and there i see that MSM again right behind me!!! :eek:

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
IS300eR said:
ok...i was in my silver x5 this afternoon @ the micky D's drive through...and there i see that MSM again right behind me!!! :eek:
- damn, you like ignoring my posts huh? :oops:

- thats 2 posts you didn't acknowledge my presence (sp?) :cry:

- im leaving now... (from work, hahaha)

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
IS300eR said:
thats h1ghf1delity/ okaypatrick.
used to be on the forum back in the day.

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
dut said:
IS300eR said:
- damn, you like ignoring my posts huh? :oops:

- thats 2 posts you didn't acknowledge my presence (sp?) :cry:

- im leaving now... (from work, hahaha)
sorry hommy... didn't c it... :oops:

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
dut said:
IS300eR said:
- i don't even know, every time i go into my garage i see different cars!? :eek:
- yup,yup,no-it's s/c not turbo....yet :wink: and yup-something i don't even know wut it is!? :crazy:

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
IS300eR said:
dut said:
IS300eR said:
- i don't even know, every time i go into my garage i see different cars!? :eek:
- yup,yup,no-it's s/c not turbo....yet :wink: and yup-something i don't even know wut it is!? :crazy:
- well, how about the other thread about games... :lol:
- I asked if CZ is out yet... and if its a single-player game..
- thanks for your replies

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
dut said:
IS300eR said:
dut said:
IS300eR said:
- well, how about the other thread about games... :lol:
- I asked if CZ is out yet... and if its a single-player game..
- thanks for your replies
-hmm...didn't spot it... :oops:
-CZ is out or not, me not so sure...but my friend's one of the beta-tester...so he let me played a lil' bit...u can play against the computer, that's the most interesting thing about it... 8)
-no problemo

ps, do u kno y pplz leave "-ringo" at the end of their reply? i thought it was some person...but then i see different pplz reply w/ that...wth... :-?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.