Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I know there are probably a gang of IS's in Irvine, this particular IS was spotted on Gillette and Main. As far as mods go, it had an exhaust with some sort of silencer on it and that's about it. The person driving it was an Asian cat. This was about 3:15pm on Wed (11/26) and you were making a right onto Main from Gillette leaving the business center. I was in the GGP making a left onto Main from Gillette.

I tried to say what's up but you were on the celly. :crazy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,850 Posts
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,440 Posts
IS300eR said:
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:
:eek: I didn't know there's SD edition for white!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
IS300eR said:
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:
- wait up, how many cars do you have????
- white SD, x5, and a turbo IS or something?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,850 Posts
Kev IS300 said:
IS300eR said:
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:
:eek: I didn't know there's SD edition for white!
sure they do... for the GS SD at least :wink: ... i might take this to the next CL meet hehe... :p ... not sure if they've this color for the IS SD though... :-?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,850 Posts
ok...i was in my silver x5 this afternoon @ the micky D's drive through...and there i see that MSM again right behind me!!! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
IS300eR said:
ok...i was in my silver x5 this afternoon @ the micky D's drive through...and there i see that MSM again right behind me!!! :eek:
- damn, you like ignoring my posts huh? :oops:

- thats 2 posts you didn't acknowledge my presence (sp?) :cry:





- im leaving now... (from work, hahaha)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
IS300eR said:
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:
thats h1ghf1delity/ okaypatrick.
used to be on the forum back in the day.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,850 Posts
dut said:
IS300eR said:
ok...i was in my silver x5 this afternoon @ the micky D's drive through...and there i see that MSM again right behind me!!! :eek:
- damn, you like ignoring my posts huh? :oops:

- thats 2 posts you didn't acknowledge my presence (sp?) :cry:





- im leaving now... (from work, hahaha)
sorry hommy... didn't c it... :oops:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,850 Posts
dut said:
IS300eR said:
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:
- wait up, how many cars do you have????
- white SD, x5, and a turbo IS or something?
- i don't even know, every time i go into my garage i see different cars!? :eek:
- yup,yup,no-it's s/c not turbo....yet :wink: and yup-something i don't even know wut it is!? :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,991 Posts
IS300eR said:
dut said:
IS300eR said:
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:
- wait up, how many cars do you have????
- white SD, x5, and a turbo IS or something?
- i don't even know, every time i go into my garage i see different cars!? :eek:
- yup,yup,no-it's s/c not turbo....yet :wink: and yup-something i don't even know wut it is!? :crazy:
- well, how about the other thread about games... :lol:
- I asked if CZ is out yet... and if its a single-player game..
- thanks for your replies
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,850 Posts
dut said:
IS300eR said:
dut said:
IS300eR said:
that same night i spotted a MSM going on harvard toward 405 but made a right on Main...around 11:00pm ... got still front lip, cwest side and rear, hiper exhuast and multi-piece rim w/ lips...i think i've see this kid before... i was in my white GS-sportdesign btw... :crazy:
- wait up, how many cars do you have????
- white SD, x5, and a turbo IS or something?
- i don't even know, every time i go into my garage i see different cars!? :eek:
- yup,yup,no-it's s/c not turbo....yet :wink: and yup-something i don't even know wut it is!? :crazy:
- well, how about the other thread about games... :lol:
- I asked if CZ is out yet... and if its a single-player game..
- thanks for your replies
-hmm...didn't spot it... :oops:
-CZ is out or not, me not so sure...but my friend's one of the beta-tester...so he let me played a lil' bit...u can play against the computer, that's the most interesting thing about it... 8)
-no problemo

ps, do u kno y pplz leave "-ringo" at the end of their reply? i thought it was some person...but then i see different pplz reply w/ that...wth... :-?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top