Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted a black IS300 with a Greddy sticker running across the back, and im assuming a greddy evo exhaust, coulnd't really tell from the distance. anyways, you were at the woodbridge mall, parked in front of the fortunoff by the dicks main entrance. you were spotted there at around 4:00. anyways, i was there picking up a plp heatshield and plp radiator cover from crontab. j/w who's car that belonged too.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
did it have no tint on front 2 windows, but dark on the rear 3? i saw that car twice last week at woodbridge mall....i thougth it was bigsen, but he doesnt have any tint whatsoever

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
i dont have a greddy sticker =P

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i only saw it from behind, but it was tinted, not sure if the fronts were tinted or not. i think it was on stock rims? but i didn't really notice.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I have rear tinted windows, IS300.net stickers on the rear quarter windows, stock rims (that'll change soon ;))

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:
I have rear tinted windows, IS300.net stickers on the rear quarter windows, stock rims (that'll change soon ;))
where hav u been come to some meets :)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
i'm afraid to come to meets now...my car is in such bad condition...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i go to meets, so does marc, so does danny, and we dotn even have cars at the moment

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:
i'm afraid to come to meets now...my car is in such bad condition...
What happened to it?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
just lots of rock chips here and there...

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:

i have a sh*t of chips on my bumper ...i just had it repainted too :( Tom you going hin?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
nope...just recently found out what was happening...too late for me tho

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:
Damn I thought you have like a broken axle or something or fucked up wheel bearing. Man I go to the meets and I have the same shit happen everyday to my car. More chips more crap. I at least clean the car though. :)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
i clean my car....and it still looks dirty as hell...maybe its my stock rims...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts