Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving towards Sewell Lexus in my ES400 loaner and stoppin at a red light, glanced in the rearview mirror and was rudely surprised. I thought to myself "WTF, is that what I think it is!?!?" It certainly was, there it was, the most amazing automobile spectacle; a GGP 5 speed L-Tuned IS300. It was bk9's dad driving it coz I asked him to roll down the windows and asked a few ques. I'm sure bk9's dad must have thought I was some kind over zealous kid coz I must say I was pretty excited and to some extent amazed... well sorry for the random pointless post but I must say, bk9, I'm jealous and congrats on the great find, it's truely a BEAUTY... :chill:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
GraphiteIS_ToyMachine said:
While driving towards Sewell Lexus in my ES400 loaner and stoppin at a red light, glanced in the rearview mirror and was rudely surprised. I thought to myself "WTF, is that what I think it is!?!?" It certainly was, there it was, the most amazing automobile spectacle; a GGP 5 speed L-Tuned IS300. It was bk9's dad driving it coz I asked him to roll down the windows and asked a few ques. I'm sure bk9's dad must have thought I was some kind over zealous kid coz I must say I was pretty excited and to some extent amazed... well sorry for the random pointless post but I must say, bk9, I'm jealous and congrats on the great find, it's truely a BEAUTY... :chill:
I just came in here to ask if the guy that stopped my dad was on .net!! :lol:

That's too funny! How'd it look? I had the license plate holes fixed/filled, and it's on its way to Lexus for the following:
1. When in CA, they put a ding/scratch on the hood, the CA dealer is paying for that to be fixed (including repainting the entire hood! Lexus takes care of you!)
2. Driver side, there's a ding/blemish on the door, that's being taken care of as well.
3. Invisi-Shield install on hood, mirrors, and they're doing a custom piece for the front bumper. Said it will take an extra week, but I don't care since I'm in Japan anyways, lol.

P.S. How'd he look in it?? hehe, how was his driving? I was a little worried since he's kinda' limited with the 5spd, but he told me had was doing fine.
Thanks for the props man, wish I could drive it. We'll have to meet up when I get back.

---by the way, it's Bryan. :chill:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to meet up and admire the beauty... and yea, your dad seemed fine managing the 5 speed. I'm curious how he described me to you, must be interesting. :lol:

well have fun in Japan and I look forward to jealously see your car on the roads... 8)

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I'd love to meet up and admire the beauty... and yea, your dad seemed fine managing the 5 speed. I'm curious how he described me to you, must be interesting. :lol:

well have fun in Japan and I look forward to jealously see your car on the roads... 8)
haha, said some asian dude was diggin the car.
After driving it, I think he's finally starting to understand "our" obsession with these cars...
take it easy, and there's a bunch of dallas guys on here - we'll all meet up :chill:

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
bk9 said:

After driving it, I think he's finally starting to understand "our" obsession with these cars...
take it easy, and there's a bunch of dallas guys on here - we'll all meet up :chill:
WORD!! i met up with Graphite IS and checked out his ride last week.....pretty phat. bk9 when you get back, we all need to meet n' cruise bro!! when are you getting back again??

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
10secondIS said:
bk9 said:

WORD!! i met up with Graphite IS and checked out his ride last week.....pretty phat. bk9 when you get back, we all need to meet n' cruise bro!! when are you getting back again??
I'll be back in around 2 weeks, we'll have to do somethin early August.
My car is under construction at Sewell right now, good thing they've got insurance! Would you believe it - hail damage while in their lot!! :-?
Should be ready before I get back they said...they were really great about everything actually...

See ya.
-Bryan

·
Registered
3 Posts
graphiteis, i dink ive meet u....did u go to mark and marys bday at seagrill?...newayz....lemme noe when u guys r settin up something, either PM or AIM me.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
i still wanna know who was in the red l tuned with the gunmetal rims goin north on i35 by desota..ahh...ha sorry for this post..its juss buggin me :) ..ill prolly make it to that meet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts