Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yellow IS with HKS Hyper (unless someone else makes a slanted pipe), didnt look like it was dropped but i might be wrong. I saw u on flamingo and swanson

Blue IS with Black rims and red lip, clear trunk lights, dropped, trd carbon fiber grille. Saw u at UNLV parkin lot.

GGP IS black pear emblems but debadged the "lexus" and "is300"

MSM IS with gold painted calipers. Saw u right in front of Fletcher Jones Lexus.

I see at least 5 or 6 IS's a day and at least one has some kinda mod to it. Theres gotta be more peeps from the LV on here.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Studlyy796 said:
yellow IS with HKS Hyper (unless someone else makes a slanted pipe), didnt look like it was dropped but i might be wrong. I saw u on flamingo and swanson

Blue IS with Black rims and red lip, clear trunk lights, dropped, trd carbon fiber grille. Saw u at UNLV parkin lot.

GGP IS black pear emblems but debadged the "lexus" and "is300"

MSM IS with gold painted calipers. Saw u right in front of Fletcher Jones Lexus.

I see at least 5 or 6 IS's a day and at least one has some kinda mod to it. Theres gotta be more peeps from the LV on here.
Dang how long were you in Vegas. Last time I went I only saw at most 1. At the In N Out the guy treated me like a super star (Dude we dont see many of those cars here).

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
There is a sticky 2 threads up

GET TO WORK!

we are trying to make it alot of is300s in Vegas!

David

·
Registered
464 Posts
I saw a white IS300 debadged except for an Altezza emblem, carbon fiber interior trim, and a slanted exhaust (HKS hiper? JIC?) at the Exoticar Body Shop a couple months ago when my car was in for repairs.

·
Registered
464 Posts
i was taggin along side a black IS sportdesign and gave the thumbs up. I was heading to drop off somethin at work then to the gym....and i saw the same car at the gym. didn't know who the owner was once i was inside tho :-?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts