Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for 4 Sport design wheels in graphite. If you have a set pm me please

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone??

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wish they came with the car when I bought it. Stupid idiot traded them at the dealer for the 5 spoke wheels

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Are you kidding me?? So you have a sportdesign with normal wheels??

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is how the car came when I bought it.

Id never get around to painting them. If I dont find some ill just go buy a new set of extra wheels. Maybe some 18's for road trips.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I can understand it a little more I guess since they switched to chrome, but to me I like the graphite 5 spoke or SD's way more. My first IS300 had the chrome though and I got lots of compliments from random people on them. Thought it was funny. Haven't heard one word about me new ones :(

You should get some of the darkers tails for your car. It would look really nice

·
Registered
17 Posts
Are those polished or chrome? Mine are chrome and I hate em. The chrome is bubbling on the bead and they leak. Anyways if they are polished I might be interested in buying them off of you, or if you have some regular unmolested ones hit me up. I need some bad.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are chrome. I never had that problem but I only had 14k miles on the wheels before I took them off and sold them

·
Registered
353 Posts
i might consider selling mines pm me let me know , am in florida .. i have the sd wheels normally they where silver but i painted them graphite .. very clean..

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no thanks ill pass

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still looking for these wheels

1 - 13 of 13 Posts