Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new '03 IS with Sportdesign ash gray interior. I quickly became aware of how easily those gray floor mats can get dirty. I was wondering where I can order another set of those same Lexus mats, with the SportDesign logo and all, as I am having a hard time finding them. Would I call my dealer for something like that? Is there a department at Lexus that would handle this? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help,

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
just call your lexus dealer and ask to speak with the parts dept.

you can also try steve g from carson, he may be able to get a better price for you

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
It would be a total waste of money....i just got the clear mats and i put it on top of it, so it would still look original.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Mats

Yeah, I was thinking about getting the clear mats, but I already f**ked up the original ones, so I'm kinda beat. I know though that if I sit on the idea for a week or two, I really won't care any more. I just drove my new baby home from the dealership 4 days ago, and I'm obsessed...I'm hoping this syndrome goes away...

·
Registered
325 Posts
I was the same way when I got mine. You'll get over it. If you got a really bad stain or something, try Oxyclean, it worked for me. Anyway just wear them out until they look ugly then buy new ones.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yeah, first thing when I got my is that I went str8 to auto parts and bought clear floor mats to put over my original floor mats there were 14 bucks comes with driver,passenger,and both the back. Original floormats still look brand new.

-Ringo

·
Registered
487 Posts
:D bought the electric clear blue mats from autozone for 11 bucks, looks sharp.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Re: Mats

Zippo32 said:
Yeah, I was thinking about getting the clear mats, but I already f**ked up the original ones, so I'm kinda beat. I know though that if I sit on the idea for a week or two, I really won't care any more. I just drove my new baby home from the dealership 4 days ago, and I'm obsessed...I'm hoping this syndrome goes away...
It won't go away. :lol: I just bought a new set of OEM mats for my car and I'm obsessing about these getting dirty now. If you think the gray interior is hard to keep clean, try the Ivory. 8) I still use the old set as my winter mats.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I ordered all weather factory mats from irontoad.com

It was one of the best mods I made to the interior. The mats are dark grey (almost black) and all have a "L" on them. I got them for about $75

Hope this helps!

BTW, its so easy to clean and keeps the snow and other junk from getting on the floor. All do is take them out and rinse them once in a while!

G

·
0 Posts
i just bought the exact mats from the dealer for 60 or so bucks... i even got the one in the trunk. 8)

·
Registered
583 Posts
<-- this azn not only takes of his shoes when he goes in his house BUT he also does when he drives..rofl..stick ur shoes in a bag, throw them on the passenger floor nxt to u or in the back

1 - 11 of 11 Posts