Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
does anyone know where i can get the tip, im sure its at the dealer buy i can prob get my greddy exh. i want for the same price. any sugg. would be awesome! thanks

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
teraflx623 said:
does anyone know where i can get the tip, im sure its at the dealer buy i can prob get my greddy exh. i want for the same price. any sugg. would be awesome! thanks
haven't seen the exact tip for sale anywhere (at local muffler shops). check the Sale/Trade area.....I have my SD exhaust for sale over there.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
teraflx623 said:
just buy the exhaust from someone who is upgrading, I'm sure you can get it for a cheap price... then you can take it off and put it whereever.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
teraflx623 said:
want to buy my SD exhaust?

·
Not Officially Back
12,205 Posts
The tip is just a shiny plastic/thin metal shroud that goes around the stock muffler pipe... its not a real tip. Like all other parts of the SD package... its just cosmetic dress up

You probably can't put it on any other exhaust unless the pipe is the same diameter as the stock. I'll check my extra exhaustwhen I get home tonight.

·
Registered
9,704 Posts
goldark said:
teraflx623 said:
want to buy my SD exhaust?
If you are selling for a good price, give me a PM. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts