Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for some items that is specific to the Sportcross/Altezza Gita.

1. JDM Front Bumper Lip

2. Mud Guards (full set)

3. Altezza Window Visors (full set)

I figured I'd try here first before I start sourcing out of the U.S. Hopefully you guys are still out there. Let me know!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*UPDATE: Found all the pieces I was looking for. Had to source outside of U.S., but found them non-the-less. Here are the sources if you are also looking for these items.
  • Altezza Gita Front Lip: A member on the "Lexus Sportcross Owners" Facebook page. Makes replicas of the lip, awesome person to deal with. Here is the link to his site: Shaft Garage , DM me if you would like his name.
  • Altezza Gita Mud Guards: Instagram account " jdm_stuff_foru ". Limited stock.
  • Altezza Gita Window Visors: Instagram account " db8motorsports ". Limited stock.
Hopefully this helps the next person in search of parts. ✌

·
Registered
MSM 2005 Lexus IS300 5AT
82 Posts
*UPDATE: Found all the pieces I was looking for. Had to source outside of U.S., but found them non-the-less. Here are the sources if you are also looking for these items.
  • Altezza Gita Front Lip: A member on the "Lexus Sportcross Owners" Facebook page. Makes replicas of the lip, awesome person to deal with. Here is the link to his site: Shaft Garage , DM me if you would like his name.
  • Altezza Gita Mud Guards: Instagram account " jdm_stuff_foru ". Limited stock.
  • Altezza Gita Window Visors: Instagram account " db8motorsports ". Limited stock.
Hopefully this helps the next person in search of parts. ✌
There's also Tikhon Osaktakas and Serg Miromyto from Shy Factory (look their names up on Facebook, or @osaktakas on Instagram). He sells all genuine Altezza parts, bumpers/lips/drop spindles/BBK and more. I almost bought a mint condition Gita bumper with lip from him for my sedan.

He has a huge variety so it'll be easy to find something in matching color. Free shipping worldwide as well, with a very competitive price. I got my full Altezza conversion kit from them and it took about 3 weeks to reach me at my door (mint condition). Worth a shot if you haven't already bought all the parts!

There's also Chris Wong (@db8motorsports), great variety of rare parts and he's been in the game for a very long time. I always keep an eye on his page lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts