Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to get the sport package on the 350 and NOT get the premium package?

Also, does the sport package change the wood next to shifter to something metallic?

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
yes.

the performance package has a silver with black leather around it.

it also instead has metal finish instead of wood and aluminum pedals.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
yes, but if you're in the westcoast and want an 350 this month(or maybe even later on), there's only grey/silver/black for exterior color... :pissed:

·
Registered
7 Posts
IS300eR said:
yes, but if you're in the westcoast and want an 350 this month(or maybe even later on), there's only grey/silver/black for exterior color... :pissed:
there is a sky blue one at Tustin Lexus, and a white one that i drove today

·
Registered
4 Posts
IS300eR said:
Tustin Lexus also has white, Matador Red, and 1 Blue Onyx, which was the one that I put a deposit on. The dealer wakes me up this past Saturday morning with a phone call to say “hey, guess what? Your fully loaded 350 is here! It’s been prepped and parked out front for you to pick up? You never saw anyone get dressed so fast! I get there; we walk out to the car for a test drive before I sign the contract, and give away my hard earned money. Then I notice…. No Mark Levinson? No Sport Package? No radar assisted cruise? Hey, where’s XM? When I said I want everything, did I stutter? I went home empty handed and will also be waiting many, many months for those options to hopefully be available.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Damn, must have been a gigantic let down. Good luck in picking up the exact equipments that you wanted soon as indeed money just doesn't fall from the sky. I wonder what it is that Lexus apparently missed so badly in outfitting the needs for the west coast allotment with its initial delivery as voiced out on this board?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts