Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the april issue. the question of the month was "what is the worst sport compact car of all time" and some one wrote and i quote " the lexus is300. it's an overpriced, pice-ofcrap, status symbol. its slow and the engine is technology is ancient." iam wrighting to sport compct car mag. with a reply. iam realy pissed off we spend alot of time and money with and on our cars :bitching: :pissed: :( :noway:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
IS3005SPEEDTURBO said:
in the april issue. the question of the month was "what is the worst sport compact car of all time" and some one wrote and i quote " the lexus is300. it's an overpriced, pice-ofcrap, status symbol. its slow and the engine is technology is ancient." iam wrighting to sport compct car mag. with a reply. iam realy pissed off we spend alot of time and money with and on our cars :bitching: :pissed: :( :noway:
What a asshole!! :pissed: He just writes bad about the is300, because he drives a honda with an is300 headlight conversion and altezza tail lights. He mentions "Overpriced" so he obvioulsy is saying that since he couldn't afford an IS300, he just made is car look like one. To top it off he probably brags yeah this car is original and the IS300 copies my looks! :roll:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just another asshole jealous of our cars because he knows he could never afford one working as a bagboy at the grocery store for his whole life. The fact that he refers to it as a status symbol shows that he is insecure with his Civic and wishes that he could have the "status" that IS owners have and the ability to say that he drives a Lexus.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
somone got smoked by an IS3 so badly it's now in his conciousness all the time... :boring:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
IS300eR said:
somone got smoked by an IS3 so badly it's now in his conciousness all the time... :boring:
Exactly. Thats like me bashing on a Viper because I got beat :roll: Same way with him, he got beat in his Civic against a stock IS and now hates it.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
lexusaltezza said:
IS300eR said:
Exactly. Thats like me bashing on a Viper because I got beat :roll: Same way with him, he got beat in his Civic against a stock IS and now hates it.
It's all mental :lol: That guy is just a jagbag

1 - 7 of 7 Posts