Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke him up this morning after finding his number. Anybody else want to ring him up? I'll post his number after we have some fun with him.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Hell yeah....that guys such a stupid fag!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that would explain why you are so well liked. Here is the number, please post details if you make his aquaintance.

13107534766 it's his cell phone.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I just called and he answers in that faggy voice, and statrted to say I wanted some furniture from him, but lost it and had to hang up.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
mccarlin said:
who number is that really?
Im pretty sure the numbers legit. I called it, and the voice sounded exactly like the guy from the show.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
yeah right!

i called and some lady answered all sleeping and .shit!

you guys must be playing some joke on someone you dont like.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
mccarlin said:
yeah right!

i called and some lady answered all sleeping and .shit!

you guys must be playing some joke on someone you dont like.
No...thats just his super gay flamming voice. He sounds like a girl cuz he goobles too much sausage.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You amateurs. I talked to him for several minutes this morning. He was more than happy to talk to me and wished me a merry christmas at the end of the conversation.

Try having a plan when you call him. Act like you got the wrong number, ask for somone else, like hey jim! Oh this isn't Jim, well dammit he was supposed to be working on my house this morning...... and start asking him questions about the weather or that your house looks terrible and you wish you knew someone who could help you fix it up.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Call the number and just ask him flat out if he is bobby trendy. I jacked the number from a recording of the show. It was on Anna's phone while she was talking to him as clear as day except for the last digit.

When I spoke to him this morning, I asked him who I was speaking to and he responded bobby, later in the converstaion I asked him what he did, he said he was a designer.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Re: Spoke to Bobby Trendy from Anna Nicole show fame phone#

[go to absolutebob.com) and go to martin lawerence switch board and press the homo button or use miss cleo's switchboard. He was pretty pissed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
britwannabe
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing