Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a spoiler for my Black is... which one do u think i should get?? an Factory Spoiler or an outside manufactuer?

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
there are a few choices...TRD/L-tuned, RMM, L-sportline, TTE, Win, Cwest blah blah blah

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I can get u a '02 OEM style spoiler shipped to YOUR house for less then $200. It comes UNPAINTED, and the fit & finish is PERFECT!! I have bought 3 for myself (car hit a bunch of times) & many for friends. I can give u all his info, just ask.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I personally really like the look of the 02' lip spoiler so I went out and bought one from spoiler depot. They have great pricing and ship really fast.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i got the factory 01 spoiler, and i love it, not many people have it???

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/i2ichal2d/vwp?.dir=/&.src=ph&.dnm=TEINdrop.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/i2ichal2d/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=ph%26.view=t[/url]

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
if you're interested i have my factory spoiler from my 02 is300. i changed mine to an UGO f/b c/f spoiler. pm me if interested.

oneeyejack, mine is also a one of a kind spoiler. jus ask R808IS300 :)

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Damn bobo, if I had known you still had your stock spoiler I would have bought it from you. How much would you sell it for??? And is it still in good condition??? PM'd you as well.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
You can't see mine that good in my pic, but it is very subtle. I love it.

The paint matched perfect, and the fit is great.

I got it from Omar Fernandez/ Direct Sales & Design [email protected] $277.00 painted.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Here is a pic of mine. I like the way it looks and blends very well with the car.

Just my .02.

I have a lot more pics on my webpage.

BenZ

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
20 Participants
R808IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing