Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a spoiler for my Black is... which one do u think i should get?? an Factory Spoiler or an outside manufactuer?

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
there are a few choices...TRD/L-tuned, RMM, L-sportline, TTE, Win, Cwest blah blah blah

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I can get u a '02 OEM style spoiler shipped to YOUR house for less then $200. It comes UNPAINTED, and the fit & finish is PERFECT!! I have bought 3 for myself (car hit a bunch of times) & many for friends. I can give u all his info, just ask.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I personally really like the look of the 02' lip spoiler so I went out and bought one from spoiler depot. They have great pricing and ship really fast.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i got the factory 01 spoiler, and i love it, not many people have it???

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/i2ichal2d/vwp?.dir=/&.src=ph&.dnm=TEINdrop.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/i2ichal2d/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=ph%26.view=t[/url]

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
if you're interested i have my factory spoiler from my 02 is300. i changed mine to an UGO f/b c/f spoiler. pm me if interested.

oneeyejack, mine is also a one of a kind spoiler. jus ask R808IS300 :)

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Damn bobo, if I had known you still had your stock spoiler I would have bought it from you. How much would you sell it for??? And is it still in good condition??? PM'd you as well.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
You can't see mine that good in my pic, but it is very subtle. I love it.

The paint matched perfect, and the fit is great.

I got it from Omar Fernandez/ Direct Sales & Design [email protected] $277.00 painted.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Here is a pic of mine. I like the way it looks and blends very well with the car.

Just my .02.

I have a lot more pics on my webpage.

BenZ

1 - 20 of 34 Posts