Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all... i'm thinking adding a spoiler on my IS... but here comes my dilemma... i dont know which style is the best on IS (i kinda like all of them)... PLEASE give me your suggestions on which style if you like the best and will look best on IS...

style 1 - rod millen style

style 2 - gs style

style 3 - mid style

style 4 - altezza style

thank you for your help...

[This message has been edited by IS3 (edited November 22, 2000).]

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've got altezza stytle, look like the spoiler on ITR. it looks great with my TRD body kit, but it will be even better if u lower your car, with that spoiler

·
Registered
219 Posts
Originally posted by ISFAN:
I like the Rod Millen. What is the cost on that? Also will Lexus install and paint etc....?
it's around $350. painted..
and $250 for not paintd...
it's not a exact price...but close.
go visit www.rodmillenstore.com

i might get the non painted one and goto my bodyshop for a paint...

------------------
xxsiLveR_iS300xx

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

i'm still waiting for the price... if its pretty fair price then i will get it... or i might just get the spoiler...

3Double0 you dont like just the spoiler? you think that spoiler should match with some bodykit right?

from http://www.rodmillenstore.com/
RMM's IS300 Signature Edition Body Kit consists of a front lip spoiler (w/ carbon-fiber splitter), custom grill, side skirts, and a rear lip spoiler. The front lip spoiler and side skirts are constructed of polyurethane for exceptional durability, while the grill and rear lip spoiler are made of fiberglass. The kit is easy to install/uninstall and makes a huge visual impact. Now that IS300's are showing up at every traffic signal, it is time to individualize your IS with an RMM Body Kit!

[This message has been edited by IS3 (edited November 22, 2000).]

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool! seems like everyone likes style 1 - rod millen spoiler lip...

i will think about it...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Originally posted by IS3:
3Double0 you dont like just the spoiler? you think that spoiler should match with some bodykit right?

No, I think the rod millen spoiler would look alright without a body kit cause it pretty low profile. The other ones...probably not

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
you guys know if the RMM spoiler fits onto the bolt pattern of the stock spoiler?
are you going to buy the rmm spoiler then remove your old spoiler? which style do you have now? what color?

thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm pretty sure it will fit...
but i gotta see the holes and stuff u know?
alright...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey guys I actually have the #3 wing installed. I had in done at a buddies shop for $300 painted AND installed. I compared it to the RMM wing. I didn't like the RMM for two reasons, (1) it is a three piece design and (2) it just sticks on with 3m tape. I have had many friends get them stolen because of that. THe pics look good but up close I hated to see the lines from the three piece wing. It has to be perfect and I mean perfect to line up all three pieces.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RC51-
you sure that the rmm spoiler is 3 piece?
i thought its just one piece...
i can have my shop install it not just have rmm's 3m tape you know? besides i believe its strong enough to prevent stealing otherwise rmm wont use 3m tape right? well, i might be wrong...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts