Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i was driving on ball and st. college in anaheim. i was waiting at the red light to make a left hand turn to go on the freeway down the street. while i was waiting for the light a group kids in a beat up civic stop by me. the civic looks like someone try to race it out but did a bad job of it. they looked at my car and gave me dirty looks. when the light turn green i was getting ready to turn left. while i was turning left the passenger in the back seat stuck his head out and spit at my car. i thought to myself who in their right mind would f*ckin do that to. it pisses me off that they (the kids in the beat up civic) would be haters like that. :pissed:

·
Registered
747 Posts
should have ran them down, beat them down or chung something at them... ;) i usally get lots of people dawging me all the time, i guess cause im young or something :suspiciou

·
3,369 Posts
I've always had this childish thought about keeping a couple of rotten eggs in my car to throw at others for situations like these. Problem is, if they crack or break open accidentally, my car is focked! :lol:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
hkis said:
I've always had this childish thought about keeping a couple of rotten eggs in my car to throw at others for situations like these. Problem is, if they crack or break open accidentally, my car is focked! :lol:
lol
:lol:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I feel you mayn. It's hard to get respect form both sides (meaning from chicks AND dudes). It's all good though. On Monday, I pulled into a parking spot at the mall and some ghetto lookin dudes standing a couple of spaces over were muggin me and all. As I walked past them one of 'em said "yo, I like your whip, it's different but in a tight way..." I thanked him, he acknowledged, and we both went on about our day. I guess you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time bro.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
the IS is not the most aggressive looking car. and when people think lexus they think ls or gs. and you live in maryland where the tahoe, escalade, yukon and big ass old american cars are the norm for men to drive.

told my friends i was thinking of getting a f-150 hd edition. theylokked like i said i wanted to drive the general lee to freaknic.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
IS300bOy1080 said:
yesterday i was driving on ball and st. college in anaheim. i was waiting at the red light to make a left hand turn to go on the freeway down the street. while i was waiting for the light a group kids in a beat up civic stop by me. the civic looks like someone try to race it out but did a bad job of it. they looked at my car and gave me dirty looks. when the light turn green i was getting ready to turn left. while i was turning left the passenger in the back seat stuck his head out and spit at my car. i thought to myself who in their right mind would f*ckin do that to. it pisses me off that they (the kids in the beat up civic) would be haters like that. :pissed:
NOt trying to be a dick at all, but how old are you? I'm guessing you must be really, really young. This looks to me like some HS B.S. Other than that I don't see how anyone on a street would do that shit to your car, if they see older and mature person in a car. Sure hell anything is possible, but someone spitting on your car when you are inside it. I would just pull out my, lug wrench from the trunk and go all out on the Civic ( think of a black dude, from bumfights) But the chances would be, that the civic would drive off, by the time I would got the wrench out of the trunk.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
handsofstone said:
the IS is not the most aggressive looking car. and when people think lexus they think ls or gs. and you live in maryland where the tahoe, escalade, yukon and big ass old american cars are the norm for men to drive.

told my friends i was thinking of getting a f-150 hd edition. theylokked like i said i wanted to drive the general lee to freaknic.
:p You can say that again. 19 inch rims on an IS look like hubcaps compared to the 26s on the Navigators, Yukons, and S500's that saturate the streets of Maryland.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
IZZY RICH said:
:p You can say that again. 19 inch rims on an IS look like hubcaps compared to the 26s on the Navigators, Yukons, and S500's that saturate the streets of Maryland.
26s on S500, what do they ride on? no profile tires ;)
j/k

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Pawel said:
26s on S500, what do they ride on? no profile tires ;)
j/k
Pretty much, lol. That's why wheel repair shops flourish in my area. I cracked the inside of my rim one time, and had to wait about three weeks for the shop the repair it due to the amount of repairs ahead of me. I was too cheap to send the rim away to have if fixed.

·
Registered
924 Posts
IS300bOy1080 said:

Thats what the coin holders for. You toss it at there car and bone out. They cant catch you in there civic..

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
keep some pennies on you. drive by and toss at damn civic.
Watch him get dinged in your rearview mirror. Continue to drive away at high speeds.

·
Registered
122 Posts
^^^^ LMAO.... sorry bout the car that is whack...but i think that childish stuff happens to everyone at somepoint....people are idiots sometimes...

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
i had a guy pull up next to me in my lotus elan. i had the top down. it was a nice ass day. he was in a riced out civic. i guess his girl was short because she was sitting close to the dash. so i could not see him. she smiled, i smiled that was that. when the light had turned green i sped of because of the pot hole coming up in my lane. i after passing the pothole, i quickly got back in my lane. at the next light, he's reving and revving. when the light turned green he spins wheels. i let him get a good 500 ft before i jumped on it. caught him slowed down. laughed and took off again. he flips me off. i waited for him at the next light. he yelling all sorts of stuff. then he gets out of his car. he was about 5'1". i got out. 5'11". he got back in and sped off.

·
Registered
469 Posts
good shit.....the other day me and my little brother was just leaving our muay thai class and we ran up on some little h.s. hard ass i will call them..........well i was driving along and a civic with 5 guys came flying by and through a bottle at my car and missed it....i f***ing lost it so i catch them in traffic and they are yelling and talking crap so i pass them lock the brakes shut down both sides of the road and me and my brother jump out........they had the biggest oh shit look on there face it was great.........well we both through our water bottles into the front of there car and them little fuc*ers busted a quick u turn and was out..........some people that was beside us started laughing because they had seen what had happened.........

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Paintball guns!? That'll scare the crap out of 'em

1 - 20 of 42 Posts