Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK..these things just have to be put in a place of their own. I live in south Florida and these things are all over, but tonight on my way home I saw them first on a BMW 745il..which I can at least make an argument for...but then I saw them on an IS300...I was actually embarrased to drive my IS300 along side of the guy...is it me or should these things be reserved for Cadillac Escalades and not my precious Lexus???

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i don't think they look good but it's not money so i have no say in what they get for their car

if they like it, screw it, it just makes my car look that much better

·
Registered
671 Posts
we riddin spinners, we riddin spinners, skeerrr, we riddin.... Ooops, Sorry. :) Here in houston they are on pretty much everything. Seen em on a dodge intrepid the other day and I knew they are pretty much the next altezza craze.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
- I would sport the SPREWELLS, but not that knock-off crap... and OBVIOUSLY NOT on a small ass IS300.... an ESCALADE, NAVI, or something to that sort...

- a 7-series with spinners?.. not sure on that one.. :whine:

- tight:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
dut said:
- I would sport the SPREWELLS, but not that knock-off crap... and OBVIOUSLY NOT on a small ass IS300.... an ESCALADE, NAVI, or something to that sort...

- tight:

^^^^^ :cry: someone stole the tires and springs :cry:

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
dut said:

- tight:

:lol: That is slammed Dut Style :wink:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
alredxiii said:
:lol: That is slammed Dut Style :wink:
- If I had loot, a few of my cars would be bagged AND body dropped... :crazy:

- that navi is pretty nice

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
spinners look best on an SUV....they are the cars meant for it not a performance sports car...

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
I was driving home from the store yesterday and I saw a lowered Accord WAGON with spinners.

I literally almost got into an accident I was laughing so hard! This tiny little Mexican guy was driving, with his seat so far down and back I could only see the top half of his head over the driver's door window sill. :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
spinners

Ok, last time. :shame: Let us not forget what this forum is for. We want people with different cars, style, mods etc. do we agree with all of them.....no, but does that make them wrong? :noway:

I for one do not like taking the emblem off the car and adding the alteeza emblem instead, what kind a sh-t is that??? :-? Whats the purpose of owning a Lex if you want people to guess what kind of car it is???? But that's neither here nor there.

Spinners may look good to some people. I for one am one of those "some people". Has any one seen an IS on .net with them on?? So why not be an innovator? Think about how the first time you saw a carbon fiber hood on a car how people reacted.(what a two tone car :eek: ) To each its own.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Re: spinners

duboistay said:
I for one do not like taking the emblem off the car and adding the alteeza emblem instead, what kind a sh-t is that??? :-? Whats the purpose of owning a Lex if you want people to guess what kind of car it is???? But that's neither here nor there.
I would not put an altezza emblem on but the debadged looks is much cleaner than a cluttered up trunk filled with emblems. And if you are driving a lexus just to say i have a lexus then you are driving it for the wrong reason. People that are car enthusiast will know what kind of car you drive if you have honda emblems on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts