Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, if the new IS are supposed to be available, say, within 4 weeks... Does this mean a ship should be unloading at the docks, say within the next two weeks (in order to allow 2 weeks travel from the coast into the rest of country)?

I'm sure Toyota unloads in LA. Some in Washington state also and travel by rail? Do we have any "spies" who can tell us if "they've arrived?"

Also, is port where they put the stickers in the windows? If so, we'd get an idea on pricing/packages.

I know it's a long shot, but... hey, 5 years ago who'd of thought we'd have so many on-the-street car spy shots from average people carrying around digital cams?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Wow this is a good idea ..........

Well not really because it is flawed

The window stickers I am not sure how Lexus does it but my friends dealer ship makes them to apply when they arrive, the same when the cars roll off the assembly line they have no window sticker on them (I live by a Ford plant)

Just go to the dealer like everyone else and stop worrying, getting retarded about the new "IS" coming, when it arrives it arrives stop the dumb posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
I have an better idea. We can do some research and find out when the shipment arrives. One of us will go undercover as a saftey inspector at one of the docks precisely when the cargo is being unloaded. We can then use a spy camera mounted in one of the buttons of our shirt and stream live video footage via internet and show everyone on IS what the new 350 looks like.......

123 not it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts