Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to catch as much as possible, but have only seen parts of each episode... The one last night though, when the military guys are doing the operation to get out the "tumor" and the little chip turned into that bug (very matrix style)... Dude, that sh*t was crazy. Everyone in the room started going crazy, laughing and the guys that started shooting each other! Damn, it was kinda disturbing. CRAZY!

Cant wait for the dvd so i can see it all in order.

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Yep, I watched that episode last night too. Pretty crazy huh? Apparently the bug has a mind control ability.
Did you catched what the German scientist said before his death?

I've been watching that show since their 1st episode...

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was hard to hear... What was it he said? couldnt tell if it was german or what? had the volume down a bit ( roommate was asleep).

The one the other night was nuts too with the squirrel guy and the tree house that turned into the ship....

Damn good show!

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
yep, good show! Did you watch the very 1st episode? When the bomber pilot got abducted in WW2... that was awesome.

I'm still kinda confused though.... remember when the alien said "farming accident", are the alien harvesting humans?

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didnt see the first one... Or hear the farming accident thing..

Mabee they will re run them in a few weeks and i can get caught up.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
OH man, i have watched them all so far, i am addicted to this freaking show!! I am buying it for sure when it comes out on DVD. Its crazy, but the commercialls are DRIVING ME MAD!!
I was pissed that Russell died!!! BOO but them cutting that piece out of his skull was really nasty.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
O3 said:
yep, good show! Did you watch the very 1st episode? When the bomber pilot got abducted in WW2... that was awesome.

I'm still kinda confused though.... remember when the alien said "farming accident", are the alien harvesting humans?
He just said it was a farming accident, b/c he was hurt when the space ship crashed. Its not like he could tell her, "oh, when my space ship crashed, i injured my squiggly spooge." so he stuck with a "farming accident" story.

O3- The German scientist said something like, "it shows you all your memories and all your fears at once"

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
He just said it was a farming accident, b/c he was hurt when the space ship crashed. Its not like he could tell her, "oh, when my space ship crashed, i injured my squiggly spooge." so he stuck with a "farming accident" story.

O3- The German scientist said something like, "it shows you all your memories and all your fears at once"
I see, but, for some reason I thought they are harvesting parts of human brains or what not :) thus, one of the said "farming accident". I guess we just have to watch the whole episode to find out what the aliens really want... :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
i got 3 episodes on my Tivo so far, haven't started watching them. I see people posting them on the alt.binaries newsgroups. I should just make vcds out of them.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:
I've been trying to catch as much as possible, but have only seen parts of each episode... The one last night though, when the military guys are doing the operation to get out the "tumor" and the little chip turned into that bug (very matrix style)... Dude, that sh*t was crazy. Everyone in the room started going crazy, laughing and the guys that started shooting each other! Damn, it was kinda disturbing. CRAZY!

Cant wait for the dvd so i can see it all in order.
Well my Tivo has been taping them all this week, but today I finally watched episode 3 with the famous scene you guys were talking about. Now Im at the end up episode 4. This show is cool.
Spielberg has some balls to make a series thats not all about good happy endings, I can't believe all the people dying and other sad stuff in this series. But its definately got me hooked in.
2 shows a day is the most I can watch though. Maybe Ill be caught up by Tuesday.
Don

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Anybody waiting for the last 2 episodes?
I finally caught up with my Tivo tapings. But now there's no room for anything else to be taped past the last 2 Taken's until I delete them.

·
Runs on Rice
2,900 Posts
Yep, I've watched every episod since it started. It gets crazier at the end. Especially what the little girl can do with her mind. I'm really curious on how Spielberg is going to end this series. The ending of "AI" was somewhat surprising and creative. I hope this one does too...

Edgy, it's on Scifi channel. Check your local listings for show time. They have reruns and preruns back to back. They also show the 5 episod of the week back to back on Saturday. It's awesome.. heheh.. They don't want ppl to miss out on anything...

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I forgot to mention, anybody else figure out who Max Headroom's lover is? None other than mrs Blair Witch runny nose herself.
Don

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
thedon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing