Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I got a stop sign violation ticket within the past 18 months and im attending driving school to wipe it off my record soon. Just the other day I got a speeding ticket going 90 in a 65 zone. I dont want the insurance to go up and i dont want a point on my record. Is there any traffic laywers that anyone knows of that deals with this kind of stuff that can get me cleared for alittle sum of money? Any other solution besides ticketassasin.com

blkexIs

·
Premium Member
26,324 Posts
solution = don't get one. aside from that i'd go to school for the speeding ticket and let the stop sign violation rest. it won't be around much longer if it was awhile ago. otherwise www.legalmatch.com.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
my friends have told me about those lawyers that make charges go away....ive asked for their help with getting one but none come through....

i dont know what the deal with those are...

im guessing it was CHP?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
hrm, i dont know exactly how bad your record is, but i just got one for going 97 in a 50, dont think im retarded, it was straight at 2 a.m. no traffic (but the cop) Anyway, i went to court and you know how they treaten you with the max sentence. I.E 30 days in jail in CT. But there might be some things that could help.

Stand out in front of every (suit and tie)
Say yes sir and yes ma'am.

You may have already known that.

Lastly, let the prosecuter scare you like they want to. Usually they will lower the ticket significantly because they dont want you to plead not guilty and then it has to be taken to court.

After he/she has said that try ur luck at asking to donate the money to a charity in exchange for a clean record. This may/may not work.

If worst comes to worst, you will get a lower ticket and thats it.

In my case, since i had a good record, i was transfered to community court where i have to do 3 days of community service in january, and the charges are dropped. Worked out for me! :)

With that, i hope that information was helpful to you, and good luck with ur ticket, they are never fun but we usually never learn from them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts