Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey where did you get your xpel thing done. I want to get mine done since I drove it like a week and I got a chip on my front already. Anyway if you could please supply me with number and name. Oh pricing would be cool.

·
Registered
978 Posts
This guy up in Sykesville, MD did it for me. It's probably about a 45 mintue drive up there from where we live. I don't have the info with me right now, but I'll post it here when I do.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when ever you gotz that info just post it right here. I tried to use the listbot but for reason it wouldn't work. Oh well.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$625.00 to do everything. seems kind of high. Spectrablueis300 what did you pay dude. This seems kind of steep.

·
Registered
978 Posts
It is expensive, but I would recommend at least getting the hood done which should run about $200 ($100 parts + $100 labor). You already know how easily paint chips occur on this car and imagine how much it'll cost to repaint the hood...

The way I got mine done is kind of a long story: I originally took it to a dealer up in Dundalk, MD to get it done cause he quoted me real cheap. Like $85 to get everything done. Little did I know that even though I found this place through Xpel's web site, they really weren't an authorized installer. The hood was done okay except for one crease that isn't that major, but they weren't able to even install the bumper kit. Well since I had paid for the kit, that was $200 out of my pocket. So I call up Xpel and explained to them the situation. They referred me to Rob Freeman and told me that they were sorry and would send out a kit to him and he would do it as a favor. So I made out with getting my hood, bumper, side-mirrors, headlights, and foglights done for $334 parts + 85 labor = $419 total, but remember that my case was "unique."

Anyways, this Rob Freeman guy really knows what he's doing. He's done S4's, Ferrari's, my IS, etc. so he's real good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
SpectraBlueIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing