Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i couldn't resist... the dealer offerd me 28K for my car.... with 23K in miles... assuming i will buy the manual with the same options for 33K...plus some change... so basically..i have to come up with 5K to make it an even trade... the car wont be in for 4 months..so i have some time to raise the 5K... also...i will probably have close to 30K in miles by then...

alright guys... is this a good deal?? i think i would be stupid not to jump on this...

·
11,062 Posts
I can think of better things to do with 5K, but heck, if you want an '02, that's a great deal!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and another thing... i could care less about the IS being an 02.... im just in it for the MANUAL TRANNY!!!! 5K to get in to a manual is how i see it.... and to have only 20 miles on it again...

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
you'll like it alot. wait until you get out of the break in period, and chirp second repeatedly, its kinda fun.

-GTE

Originally posted by TicaLis300:
and another thing... i could care less about the IS being an 02.... im just in it for the MANUAL TRANNY!!!! 5K to get in to a manual is how i see it.... and to have only 20 miles on it again...

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
I can't imagine Tical getting any worse than he already is. (revving the car when he starts it even before he removes his hand from the key, til it almost redlines
)

Imagine him chirping into 2nd and 3rd? Oh geez!

I say GO FOR IT!! 5K is much better than any mods to get ur auto to act like a manual. Please just get a different color man! How bout that Red?
or graphite
if you really must.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
T, are you getting it with the nav I am thinking of trading mine in for an 02 as well
I may get the red and get nav and the graphites....stick vs manual I have not made up my mind yet...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
RichardTrickle
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing