Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just purchase an 03 IS300. I've been lurking around here for awhile now, but never posted due to the fact I didn't owned one. Now I have a problem.

I purchase my car from a Lexus dealership, and had a flat the next morning :(

Upon making an attempt to change my flat, I realized that only the jack was left behind by the previous owner. All the tools that were in the tray was gone. So, I had nothing to get my lugs off with, or to jack my car up with.

Can someone show me a picture of what tools were included in the cover tray? Or a site where I can go to get the part numbers? Thanks.

· Registered
792 Posts
yeah, that is it. talk to the dealership and get one. it should have come with one if you went to a lexus dealership.

· Premium Member
5,828 Posts
I don't think it comes with that thing on the bottom right, that looks like a coil-over adjustment wrench.

I would go back to the Lexus dealership you bought it from and let them know that you are currently without. Maybe they can scare up a tool kit for you.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think it comes with that thing on the bottom right, that looks like a coil-over adjustment wrench.

I would go back to the Lexus dealership you bought it from and let them know that you are currently without. Maybe they can scare up a tool kit for you.
Yeah, he asked me the same thing about that adjustment wrench. Other than that, he's got everything else being shipped to me at this moment.

Thank you all for the response.

· Registered
6,295 Posts
I also keep one of those $10 socket sets from pepboys in the trunk. I had my battery cable come loose while I was on a donut run, and didn't have a way to tighten the nut. It's very rare that I ever need to use the socket set, but when I do, I'm glad it's there.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't see the date :blush:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.