Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this weekend i put my spare tire on my car, camber was out of wack so back tires were bald. when i got it on it was all dusty and there was a clear star of david on the rim. i will post pics of it. i just want to know if anyone has seen the same, this freaked me out alittle bit, being a non practicing catholic.

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
13s_is300 said:
so this weekend i put my spare tire on my car, camber was out of wack so back tires were bald. when i got it on it was all dusty and there was a clear star of david on the rim. i will post pics of it. i just want to know if anyone has seen the same, this freaked me out alittle bit, being a non practicing catholic.
WTF are you talking about?

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Just exactly where is this star of david on the rim? Inside, outside, lip, or whrere. How big is it? Is it raised or punched? Need info.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
13s_is300 said:
So some jew was finger painting on ur car...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is about half an inch in diameter on the outer lip of the rim above the tire. no one finger painted my car because it was in my trunk as a spare. maybe bozz can take pics of it and post them. if not i will on sat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts