1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so...who has Sparco Seats in thier IS...and, if ya do, post some pics...tryin to get some ideas. i like the fighter style seats, but, am open for some others.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
those are pretty rare in a daily driven IS or any other DD car really, they are most suited for a track oriented car for sure....

Look atthem... they do not recline etc etc you have to be pretty comfy in them to have to use them DAILY and NEVER be able to move them with out a wrench & two Hours worth of your time... i bet they are uncomfortable as ALL hell also if you are sitting in them for a decent amouint of time & NOT focused so much on your driving, that you dont even notice the seat & that you are cinched up tightly with your 4-5 point harnesses...

good luck thio u can e the 1st

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, that is a thought that i haven't thought about...but, i don't think..well, i'm assuming that those seats aren't at a very hight angle, but, i know that they aren't reclided that much.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yep, there is definatly something to be said for seat comfort in a daily driver. They look cool but I'm pretty sure they would drive me nuts after about 2 miles.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, has anyone seen these seats in person? i've seen the evo style, and they don't look that bad to tell ya the truth. but, i haven't sit in them...so, i can't say anything bout them. but, if any of you have seen these, and have gotten to sit in them, let me know how they are...like, are ya sitting at a 90 degree angle, or what?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey, real quick guys, do you think this will look good.... i have an auburn sky pearl color, and here is what i have in mind. Black Fighter seats, and, a Red 4 point harness...do you think the red will look good, or, should i go with all black.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
SilentAttack said:
Won't this disable your airbag system?
Do a search but there is something you can buy that will prevent your SRS light from showing and allowing the other airbags to still function.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was just thinking bout the whole airbag system last night. and, yea, what do you guys think....how do i go about taking my seats out without the airbags going off in my face? and, if one goes off, will they all go off?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts