Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IS300eR, I hearby challenge you to put together a post consisting of 10+ logical words, creating a coherent thought, without the use of an emoticon.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Good morning there :whine:

BWN 7 said:
IS300eR, I hearby challenge you to put together a post consisting of 10+ logical words, creating a coherent thought, without the use of an emoticon.
BWN 7, I hearby challenge you to put together a thread consisting something that's worth to read, nothing special, without the bash on another .net member.

ok, going back to sleep now.... :boring:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
IS300eR said:

BWN 7 said:
BWN 7, I hearby challenge you to put together a thread consisting of something that's worthy of reading. Nothing special. Preferably, without the bashing on another .net member.

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IS300eR said:

BWN 7 said:
BWN 7, I hearby challenge you to put together a thread consisting something that's worth to read, nothing special, without the bash on another .net member.

Bravo, bravo, I applaud you.

You were almost there.... until you got back in to the Engrish brilliance that you proudly display everywhere.... "something that's worth to read" :roll:

If you want to read something from me that's worth reading, here's a few I started:
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13324454&highlight=
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13324205&highlight=
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13322914&highlight=

And my personal favorite:
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13324584&highlight=

Look, dude, if you want to make lame, retarded, emoticon posts, feel free to stay in the romper room area, like the "Go Fast Stuff" and "General Discussion" forums, they're more your style. But bring that crap in the PL, and prepare to get flamed, not just by me, but everyone else as well.

If you haven't noticed, nobody likes you.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
BWN 7 said:
lolz...the first 2 weren't even wrote by you....other than that...talkn' about ur wife's shit or trying to bash me still doesn't worth the reading.... :roll:

...and to reply ur personal favorite...i'm still alive and talkn' here :crazy:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
nope, he stepped out for breakfast... :chill:

jonr1 said:
The guy who helped him write that last sentence must have stepped out for lunch.

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You may be right, it's not worth reading to you.

Here, is this better?

HaHa, lol, I tRiNk RaT's FuNnEy! :lol: :crazy: :roll: :crazy: :lol: 8) :oops:

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
IS300eR said:
lolz...the first 2 weren't even wrote by you....other than that...talkn' about ur wife's shit or trying to bash me still doesn't worth the reading.... :roll:
You know, it's true that the triple period in punctuation is rare and possibly used too little, but it doesn't mean you have to attempt to make up for it all by yourself. It is okay to end a sentence using traditional punctuation and to capitalize the beginning of the next sentence. I guess they'll probably teach you that when you get to high school.

For you, a little help.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
jonr1 said:
IS300eR said:
You know, it's true that the triple period in punctuation is rare and possibly used too little, but it doesn't mean you have to attempt to make up for it all by yourself. It is okay to end a sentence using traditional punctuation and to capitalize the beginning of the next sentence. I guess they'll probably teach you that when you get to high school.

For you, a little help.
blah blah blah, it's the PL forum not ur research center kid :shame:

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
26,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And what exactly is the "anit-meow-meow-club"?? Are you gay?

Seriously, you're annoying as hell, nobody likes you, you post retarded 1 line engrish sentences or just a smilie, and fighting with you makes me feel bad, like I'm picking on a handicapped person or something.

Do us ALL a favor, and stay out of the PL, until you can get the ban-hammer.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
true but PL or not, when the computer turns off you're still a half-wit w/ no future.
at least i still can have my computer off and get off this chair i'm sitting right now...unlike someone here... :roll:

and that's what i'm gona do right now.....going back to ZZZZZzzzzz :boring:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
maybe u wana ask s4 about it Mr.Queer?

BWN 7 said:
And what exactly is the "anit-meow-meow-club"?? Are you gay?

Seriously, you're annoying as hell, nobody likes you, you post retarded 1 line engrish sentences or just a smilie, and fighting with you makes me feel bad, like I'm picking on a handicapped person or something.

Do us ALL a favor, and stay out of the PL, until you can get the ban-hammer.
:boring:

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
IS300eR said:
blah blah blah, it's the PL forum not ur research center kid :shame:
I know, but I am concerned that you and a few others are not putting on an act but are truely as intelligent as you seem. If that is the case, I fear for the future of the human race.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
11 Participants
mccarlin
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing