Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been looking into IS300s for the past couple of days and i'm really thinking about buyin one (a 2002 model w/ tiptronic). i had one concern and that was on space. i'm in a band and i have to ocassionally load up my guitar and cabinet which is roughly 3-4 feet tall and about 1-2 feet wide weighing around 90 pounds. i currently drive a 1999 mercury sable and i can fit that guy in my back seat without too much problem. i know this is a smaller car but does anyone think i might be able to pull it off? thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Well, I really doubt it unless you try angleing some of it in the front passenger side seat. Its hard to say we really don't know the shape or anything. Before you buy one, I would bring the case with you and try to fit it in.

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
I haven't been able to fit hardly anything in the back seats. The doors are pretty small so I would guess it's not going to fit.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Can i recommend the sportcross? That thing won't fit in the IS300 sedan.

·
Registered
180 Posts
a small subwoofer barely fits... that big all thing for sure it wont fit...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well the IS300 is indeed a sports sedan, so a Toyota Tacoma might be more of your fit. Lexus IS300 not really suitable for loading. Maybe GS300 might work too, if you want a Lexus in that price range.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright, thanks for the responses guys. i guess i might look for something more suitable for me, the is300 just looks so damn nice though

·
Registered
180 Posts
that is why we have an IS300.net to brag about how much we love our ISs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah guaranteed that wouldn't fit in the trunk, the car i have now has a huge trunk and it simply will not fit. i'm going to a lexus dealership tommorow and i'm gonna have to check one out and see

1 - 15 of 15 Posts