Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my cousin that works at SP Engineering just told me that this saturday, 12/6/03 they are going to have dyno runs, 45 for 3 runs. call SP for more info and confirm, my cousin just old me this. print out, HP only no a/f iono wtf my cousin meant.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont think their having a car meet?? and im not sure about the a/f thing. my cousin just informed me that this saturday that SP will be holding a special dyno day. normally they arent even open on saturdays. i sugeest intrested peopel call and ask for more info then from what i just know. sorry guys.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
that is a good freaking deal.. i used to pay 65 bux for 3-5 runs when i would go alot last year testing this & that.... but i was always annoyed to have to go on Friday or weekdays as the traffic is always a BITCH!!!

saturday Dyno day is something i have mentioned to them & to other .net members who supposedly have "connections" there quite often, but no one ever did shit about it :roll: ...

If i get my freaking car back, I might go just to see what Ii pull with the header & all installed...

edward

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks for looking out man!!! but could you post their phone number for those who are not familiar with the store so therefore have no idea where sp is...thanks man!!! :D

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
irv_usc said:

thass IT.. :D .thx Irv...

& i bet it will be a freakin ZOOO over there ... & if they are not taking "appointments " or having people at least sign up for a run or three in some kind of order ... it will def be 1st come 1st served.... could be some dissappointed folks....

edG

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
SP FOCKING RULES!!! I tell ya :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts