Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking the advice of some local .net members, I contacted sp engineering about my spring and sway install. They quoted me 1 hour labor for the springs, and 2 hour labor for the sways. They do not do alignment.Their labor is $100/hour.

:eek: :whine:

Is that about right? or are they trying to screw me over?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,823 Posts
They quoted me like $250 to install my tein ha's. See if you can talk em down...it's labor.

I ended up getting my shit installed at Dynamic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
damn that's crazy. took me only an hour max when i did my sways. hell if your patient enough, i'll charge you half the price when i come back to norcal from hawaii :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,877 Posts
The price for the spring install is about right, but the sway install is too much. Try contacting Steve from www.luxurymotorworks.com
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,375 Posts
mr who said:
They quoted me like $250 to install my tein ha's. See if you can talk em down...it's labor.

I ended up getting my sh*t installed at Dynamic.
ur in irvine?! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
four20 said:
Dude go to Impex Motorsports in San Gabriel: http://www.impexusa.com/

They charged me $160 to install my Tien HA's WITH the EDFC...that's cheap as hell.
impex sucks tho, they did poor job to my friend's car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
840 Posts
I just installed my Hotchkis sways at my friends shop , TWS. He charged me $100,-
I don't know if this price is good for you. If you like it, you may pm me. I can help you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,375 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,375 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
Joined
·
8,744 Posts
WTF you own Irvine or someshitt...?? god forbid anyone exists there with an IS without your knowledge :roll:


how come i've never seen u around @ our meet?

Cus yer rep gets around & all your 'friends' are tired of you ..... & homie is too smart to be seen hanging around yer sorry ass....:lol:


way to go Mr Who....avoid the Scrubs... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
edgy said:
WTF you own Irvine or someshitt...?? god forbid anyone exists there with an IS without your knowledge :roll:


how come i've never seen u around @ our meet?

Cus yer rep gets around & all your 'friends' are tired of you ..... & homie is too smart to be seen hanging around yer sorry ass....:lol:


way to go Mr Who....avoid the Scrubs... :wink:
The two of you need to stop hiding your real feelings for each other and just get to humpin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
OCIS said:
edgy said:
WTF you own Irvine or someshitt...?? god forbid anyone exists there with an IS without your knowledge :roll:


how come i've never seen u around @ our meet?

Cus yer rep gets around & all your 'friends' are tired of you ..... & homie is too smart to be seen hanging around yer sorry ass....:lol:


way to go Mr Who....avoid the Scrubs... :wink:
The two of you need to stop hiding your real feelings for each other and just get to humpin.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
Joined
·
8,744 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top