Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, im new and i just wanted to know if there are any IS owners in the Glendale/Burbank area, 818 area code. Might know a couple of you or seen you around..dont be shy lol..

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll keep an eye out for ya! I have seen a white one with black rims. other than that, most IS drivers dont even know about this site.

·
Registered
328 Posts
yup me 2...im the only "gita" round here 818 all day everyday..n im always around pasadena

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sup daniel, silver is right? ya thats a good idea to get around 4-6people and meet up at fosters, i always see cars there, but no IS's lol.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
FaTBoYWidaFatLeX said:
yup me 2...im the only "gita" round here 818 all day everyday..n im always around pasadena
saw your car @ Starbuck/jumbajuice on wednesday night, i was there w/ some of the Hybrids 8)

·
Registered
328 Posts
ooooh. the g35 group...thats koo. i wuz lookin for the rest of my peepz but they left so i rolled out...u know jeff right?

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
FaTBoYWidaFatLeX said:
ooooh. the g35 group...thats koo. i wuz lookin for the rest of my peepz but they left so i rolled out...u know jeff right?
g35 group? haha, we only got one g35 coupe, and it's not even show-ready yet...didn't had much cars on that night...just one nice yellow mugen s2k...2 scion...and everyone else drove their beaters there like c43 and x5. :lol: jeff, the turbo dude? yea, saw him once, twice, and never saw him again. :-?

·
Registered
143 Posts
dpatterson, are you the one that I always see driving around the Garfield/Valley intersection???

You probably don't notice me - I'm in a bone stock Crystal White.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
ArfuR IS3 said:
dpatterson, are you the one that I always see driving around the Garfield/Valley intersection???

You probably don't notice me - I'm in a bone stock Crystal White.
it might be me.. there was another guy with solar yellow and cf hood at the hooters meet..

if the car had tail covers.. thats me then..

honk next time :)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i know a great place in Burbank where we can have a small meet and take pics. Nice place with a nice view. Its at Castaways. 3-4 huge parking lots, big lots too. We can get like 6-10 people and head down there one of these days.

·
Registered
328 Posts
starbucks on reseda and devonshire..northridge..me n a couple of .net members r there..this thursday theres gonna be at least 3 of us
???haha hey is300er..i jus saw the g35 with a grip of people around it so thas y i called it...no offense dood..hybrid gets much props from me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts