Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are ok. I actually shot the pictures in RAW format instead of JPEG but for posting purposes and shortness of time to edit them I converted them to a compressed JPEG file. Less quality compared to the actual RAW files.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the pics!!

I just traded the Lsportline bumper for the Vertex front/matching sides already painted. I know it's rare but I wanted to go with a more aggressive front and the Vertex bumper opening is better for my IC.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Lol I hear you there! I'm gonna rock this Vertex look for a while and see how I like it. Hopefully it doesn't get too banged up from being low.

I hope we can have another 757 get together in the Spring after everyone's had some time to make some upgrades..

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Lol I hear you there! I'm gonna rock this Vertex look for a while and see how I like it. Hopefully it doesn't get too banged up from being low.

I hope we can have another 757 get together in the Spring after everyone's had some time to make some upgrades..
Springfest is around the corner and its getting bigger and better every year. 2012 was a big jump compared to 2011.
See the pic below, there was also great variety .

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I remember last year "NELOC" or North East Lexus Owners Club was deep with IS's at Springfest. Most of them were just cosmetic work and maybe one or two boosted but still clean for the most part. Parking sucks if you get there late. I know I got there around 1230 and I had to park behind the sportsplex. Cops were really on scene at the ready for any idiot that wanted to rev their motor or quick runs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts