Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Nicel molding..But good god I ahte that Top GUn Front bumper..Loos like a truck form the front haha..-Matt

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
UnVme said:
Nicel molding..But good god I ahte that Top GUn Front bumper..Loos like a truck form the front haha..-Matt

couldnt agree with you more. i actually think the car is kinda ugly. creative, but not my style......

molding is very well done tho

·
Registered
305 Posts
That Is looks like the one I have seen in Hialeah. I have it there parked at some house a couple of times but I could make sure that it is him/her.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I saw that car the other day at the beach. I dont really like it as it looked like a corolla from the front. But to each its own..

·
Registered
305 Posts
I was driving around my g/f's neighborhood and I saw that car in Hialeah. I saw it again on friday at about 8 and some chick was driving the car but I didn't get a good glimpse of her face.

·
Registered
88 Posts
SilverIS03 said:
I was driving around my g/f's neighborhood and I saw that car in Hialeah. I saw it again on friday at about 8 and some chick was driving the car but I didn't get a good glimpse of her face.
damn depending on the girl I might forgive her for what she did to da poor IS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.