Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mazda Zoom-Zoom Live Driving Event, featuring the RX-8, the new Miata and (hopefully) the Mazdaspeed 6, comes to South Florida's Hialeah Race Track on Saturday 15 October and Saturday 16 October. It's also one of the few driving events where the minimum age to drive is 18, not 21.

For more info and to sign up:
https://www.zoomzoomlive.com/

METEORO and I signed up for Saturday at 10:30 AM. Anybody care to join us?

·
2,909 Posts
Already signed up awhile back, see u there!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
jruhi4 said:
The Mazda Zoom-Zoom Live Driving Event, featuring the RX-8, the new Miata and (hopefully) the Mazdaspeed 6, comes to South Florida's Hialeah Race Track on Saturday 15 October and Saturday 16 October. It's also one of the few driving events where the minimum age to drive is 18, not 21.

For more info and to sign up:
https://www.zoomzoomlive.com/

METEORO and I signed up for Saturday at 10:30 AM. Anybody care to join us?
Hey Joaquin sign me up for Sat. I think I have that day off.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fyeung04msm said:
Hey Joaquin sign me up for Sat. I think I have that day off.
:lol: Gawd, you're lazy! ;)
I already signed you up for 10:30 AM, along with the rest of us.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fai & I are meeting up for breakfast at 9 AM at:

Einstein Bros. Bagels
7970 NW 154th Street
Miami Lakes

Then, we'll head out to the Mazda Zoom Zoom. If anybody cares to join us, we're more than welcome to.

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
Damit!!!!
Its rainning, and I havea cold!!! Not a good combination!

I just saw the weather report, it is supposed to start clearing out as the day goes along. The radar shows Hialeah dry.
I will venture out there anyway.....

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I had fun out there 2day with jruhi4, meteoro, jiggafet n myself. It was raining lightly n the event still continued n we kick some but in some of the courses. After the event we ate at RTM3 family owned restaurant with some delightful chinese food. Jruhi n Jiggafet were amazed by the quality n quantity of the food. So u guys who auto x at Hialeah race track here is ur meal stop after any auto xing event. C u guys next wk at JM.

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
^^^^^

Nice to see everyone too!!!!! Had a good time, even if I did not get to drive!!!! I had an expired driver's license!! arggghhhhhh!

Better to find out there than by a "nice friendly" officer giving me a ticket for it, ;)

Kewl...where is the chinese rest at? Authentic chinese food?

BTW,
what happened with the Bose Waveradio? Anyone get it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts