Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, its time to have a meet with the local enthusiasts. A great chance to meet new people, and see the faces behind the usernames. Share great information, check out everyones car. Just an all around good enviroment of fun.

Time: 8:30 pm
Date: 9/20/05 (Tuesday)

i know many places that we could have a meet at, but lets try this place out, if its cool then in the near future we can have it again.

on an side note: how does everyone feel about a group picture, the members and then one with the cars, and another one with cars and members.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Theres an irvine meet going on on the 15th..I think you should change the date...or maybe you can have everyone from the irvine meet join up.

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
XxpNoisNxX said:
Theres an irvine meet going on on the 15th..I think you should change the date...or maybe you can have everyone from the irvine meet join up.
^^^yup...

Maybe we should meet up for dinner that will be cool...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aite, i changed the date of our meet.

but yeah the dinner idea before the irvine meet is pretty cool. Maybe we could meet up somewhere and have a bite to eat and all head over to irvine together

·
Registered
79 Posts
im down for that, might have to run back from school at riverside though = /

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
djenousis said:
aite, i changed the date of our meet.

but yeah the dinner idea before the irvine meet is pretty cool. Maybe we could meet up somewhere and have a bite to eat and all head over to irvine together
Yeah I don't mind meeting up before irvine either... Even if we don't get there until 9pm its okay cause some people are going to be late becuase of school and work...

Just figure out a good place to meet up for dinner and I'm there

Just so people dont get confused about whats going on... Posting in this thread should only be info regarding the south bay meet

Anything regarding the irvine meet should be posted in this thread

·
Registered
426 Posts
slikewhoa said:
I'd go to either one.

Is it okay if a non IS300 driver shows up? I just wanna meet up with some cool people. :)
it would be nice to have different people to show up to meet in irvine. hey slikewhoa you can show up too if you want because last time a GS 300 or 430 showed up to our meet.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
wth! I chill at this place every day (literally) , and the day we decide to meet up I can't make it..blah!!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
sorry, i can't make it either. i'll still be in hawaii. ;) maybe some other time?

btw, i'm going to lock the other thread, since it's too confusing to have 1 thread "testing the waters about a meet" and the other thread actually having the meet info...

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
IS300bOy1080 said:
anyone here going to the meet on thursday in irvine???
Before this gets locked
Brandon714 said:
Just so people dont get confused about whats going on... Posting in this thread should only be info regarding the south bay meet on Sep. 20th

Anything regarding the irvine meet on Sep. 15th should be posted in this thread

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hm... this seems sooo unsure. how about a roll sheet type of thing, just to get the numbers. if you will be coming to the meet, just say yes, no, or maybe.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
oh, this is next Tuesday!!

I'll be there for sure.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Wait, is this tomorrow on Thursday the 15th or next week Tuesday the 20th? I thought there was some changes going around.

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
*Updated*

1. djenousis
2. slikewhoa
3. j0nan (maybe)
4. Dannknee
5. Brandon714
6. aZieNboyTiMMy
7. Lvangundy

This is on the Tuesday Sept. 20th
aZieNboyTiMMy said:
Wait, is this tomorrow on Thursday the 15th or next week Tuesday the 20th? I thought there was some changes going around.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts