Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to hear this exhaust before purchasing. How much louder is it compared to stock? I don't want something too loud, just a nice deep sound.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
AlBoston said:
I would like to hear this exhaust before purchasing. How much louder is it compared to stock? I don't want something too loud, just a nice deep sound.
the HKS Hiper sounds pretty badass....not too loud either ....nice and deep not too sure bout the Dragger2 tho...i would also like to hear what it sounds like 8) anybody? :-?

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Here ya go...if you can't get it to work, do a rt-click "save as..." on the link.

Keep in mind that this clip is of the Drager II and the SRT intake combo. Without the SRT, the exhaust was much quieter.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
four20 said:
Here ya go...if you can't get it to work, do a rt-click "save as..." on the link.

Keep in mind that this clip is of the Drager II and the SRT intake combo. Without the SRT, the exhaust was much quieter.
the link isnt working for me. even if i save as.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Stupid Yahoo!...them and their dynamic links. This should work now. It's hosted on my personal webspace through my ISP. Sorry for the inconvenience. :-?

EDIT - Oh btw, it's a mpeg and not a sound clip.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
four20 said:

yup, I agree with that. hear a lot of intake in that clip...

·
Registered
321 Posts
any clips of the Lsportline exhaust????? I have the SRT and I think that, with the RacePipe I hope to get soon, it will be too loud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
LouNeeLex
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing