Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not what I thought it would be, but decent episode. the show has turned into a family soap opera rather than a mafia show. Someone should have gotten whacked.. :x :x

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I fucking hate Carmella. I wanted Tony to shoot her, or at least smack her ugly ass around a bit. She's such a dumb cunt.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Man it was a lame episode.....at least the could have bumped off Carmine that old freckled fock! But the best was blastin Dean Martin off Tonys boat..."The Stugots" (lmao) infront of that yuppie lawyers house lol.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Man it was a lame episode.....at least the could have bumped off Carmine that old freckled fock! But the best was blastin Dean Martin off Tonys boat..."The Stugots" (lmao) infront of that yuppie lawyers house lol.

·
Registered
703 Posts
haha

LoL ya someone needed to be knocked off. At least Carmine.

The boat thing did crack me up, smart ass attourney got what he deserved. 8)

·
Registered
836 Posts
MotownIS300 said:
I agree the speakers were funny

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
I disagree - I thought it was an excellent episode, but I was disappointed that there weren't any major cliffhangers.

Edie Falco's acting was superb - that was raw emotion and she played it well.

The boat scene was classic. :)

So it went out with a poof rather than a bang....now we can look forward to Six Feet Under and Oz returning.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I agree too, it was good.

I hope Six feet under is good too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
12 Participants
mattssi
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing