require 2 cubes
32 square inches of port at 22" long.
loudest, cleanest sounding woofer i've heard, second only to rli 8's

more hints if no one guesses.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 cubes for a common chamber. same deal with the port.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ding ding ding!!!

theres a video i made too, but it wont upload.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha. i promise the rli-8's are better, but alas, anyone who still has a functioning one probably loves it too much to sell it to me. i saw two vented RLi-8's do a 154.6 on the termlab on the dash windows up in an s10. thats freaking loud.

·
Premium Member
11,198 Posts
Yay! I thought it was some DD's. I've heard the Audioque versions and they were just stupid loud. My friend Andres (Agiraldo on my.is) had them and I thought his car was going to shake apart.

I had an RL-i8 once. Only for a short time. I thought it was broken but turns out my amp was funky and wouldn't bridge correctly and it just couldn't run the sub. I sold the sub to Troy (Troy_Audio on diyma) and I've been kicking myself ever since. It would be nice if they brought them back. I think one day they will. Just on hype alone they'd sell a shit ton.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'd buy them on hopes and dreams alone. no lie.

i heard two of these dd1508's in a f250 today. 1.5 cubes, 16 square inch port, about 12 inches long. completely wrong box. had the damn windshield flexing with the windows down even. and it sounded great if you could get over the port chuff. which was deafening. lol. i figure in the right enclosure tuned low, these will slam and sound amazing.

·
Premium Member
11,198 Posts
They will man, you'll like them. Those are built right here in the USA too! The DD guys actually came down from Oklahoma for one of our meets. I won a set of DD tweeters that I didn't even end up using lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.