Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last tuesday i went to Lexus of South Atlanta to buy me another IS3 after selling my 03 AR IS3 for some personal reasons. I went and put a $1,000 deposit down on a Blk/Blk 5sp to have it shipped to Atlanta since it was the only blk/blk 5sp in the southeastern region. so they said it would be here friday or saturday. I called just today to see if it was here and they told me the driver had dropped it off saturday morning and was stolen shortly after the driver that dropped it off had left. i told my dealer, that was some fucked up shit and he swore up and down that was the truth cause the V.I.N. number he gave me, i called my insurance company and they told me it was a false number. :pissed:

so now they said they have located another one and will be here by wednesday. i swear, if something happens to this one, imma go loose it on somebody :bitching:

sorry for the rant.

That is all...

·
11,054 Posts
That other car was not meant to be yours.
This replacement car needs a home and will love you well.

That is all. Peace. :chill:

·
8,849 Posts
I would try a different dealer, if that is an option.
At least mine was straight forward when my 2001 IS took almost a month longer than expected to be delivered (Yes there was a time when people had to wait 3-4 months to get their).

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i called up yesterday to Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta and they qouted me a price of $20 cheaper a month so that would be roughly a $6,000 in savings of the course of a 6 year contract if not more than that

·
8,849 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
i called up yesterday to Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta and they qouted me a price of $20 cheaper a month so that would be roughly a $6,000 in savings of the course of a 6 year contract if not more than that
Going back to simple algebra, it is $1,440 :shame:

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vlad_a said:
Tha Reaper said:
Going back to simple algebra, it is $1,440 :shame:
:oops: i focked up somewhere when i done the math :oops:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
The dealer is focking with you. My friend custom ordered a BMW 330 from a dealer and put down a deposit and everything. Well the time comes to go pick it up and the dealer gives her some BS about a delay and then they couldn't get it for some reason or another. Well it turns out that sometime between the car getting on the lot, and my friend showing up, one of the dealers found someone who wanted the same configuration and was willing to pay more. So they sold it to the highest bidder and screwed my friend, wasting 4 or 5 months of her time.

I say fock that dealer and take your money somewhere else.

·
Not Officially Back
12,205 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
Seriously check out Hennessy. Talk to my man Steve, tell him John Galloway, TCM is with nav, sent you. He's a good guy, he'll take care of you. :)

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dasgalloway said:
Tha Reaper said:
Seriously check out Hennessy. Talk to my man Steve, tell him John Galloway, TCM is with nav, sent you. He's a good guy, he'll take care of you. :)
i talked to a guy at Hennessy of Gwinett by the name of Brian Gust, he said at the Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta, a Red/Blk 5sp IS3 has just came in...do you think i should bypass this man and go directly to Steve?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts