Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NJTypeS has joined the ranks of the very few users I've banned from this forum. You may remember AznPryde? Here's the last email I received from him (and my reply) today:

> nice come back fag. i hope ur daughter dies of
>nueomnia in the hosiptial u piece of ****

Wow, that's real mature. When you have kids some day, you'll realize how fantastically evil that is to say to someone. Any sympathy I had for your situation has vanished... (and it's Pneumonia, genius)

...Just to show that I have no regrets in my decision...

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
449 Posts
Many of the trolls that are coming on to the site are "angry" young kids that can't seem to vent in a constuctive manner. They vent here and insite arguments that are neither helpful or constructive. I think this is a lesson to all of us that we need to learn and stay away from.

Originally posted by webmaster:
NJTypeS has joined the ranks of the very few users I've banned from this forum. You may remember AznPryde? Here's the last email I received from him (and my reply) today:

> nice come back fag. i hope ur daughter dies of
>nueomnia in the hosiptial u piece of ****

Wow, that's real mature. When you have kids some day, you'll realize how fantastically evil that is to say to someone. Any sympathy I had for your situation has vanished... (and it's Pneumonia, genius)

...Just to show that I have no regrets in my decision...

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
And that thing about your kid, it illustrates the bad part about the internet, in which it gives voice to people who we're all better off not ever meeting or communicating with. I think you should have banned him a lot sooner.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My man, I'm sorry about this idiot. This message board can be very informative when people give their opinions and receive them in a mature manner. As for webmaster, I only wish you, your family and everyone else a very blessed, safe, happy X-mas and New Year. I know this is kind of off what this message board was made for but no matter what kind of car you drive, no matter how much money you have, this is the time of year to be thankful for what you have and for the people you care about. Remember, we are all just a few unfortunate incidences in a row away from possibly losing everything we have or having our health deteriorate. So we're not any better than anybody else in this world. It's by the grace of God that enables us to be where we are. So spread love for your family and everyone you come in contact with this season!!!! Peace out fellas!!!!

------------------

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Just give the order man...I'm ready to move on him.

Agent Smith Locked and Loaded...ok I am just loaded...damn holiday parties

[This message has been edited by Agent Smith (edited December 11, 2000).]

·
Registered
333 Posts
You really thinkg you're gonna stop anyone from flaming? let them be...who cares!
Ed

------------------
1999 TL Non/Nav, Satin Silver/Ebony, Comptech Springs,Comptech Exhaust, Inspire tails, Air filter, Guy Smiley as my Co-driver...many many more..
1999 Miata Touring, RB springs, Koni adjustables, RB intake, RB roll bar, BBS RV 16x7 on 225/40/16 Sp9000's, Kickin' sound system, soon to have headers and BSP dual exhaust..Click here to see

·
Registered
333 Posts
Originally posted by webmaster:
'94 Turbo Miata[/B]
What kinda Turbo? I was lookin to get the BSP stage 3 (270HP at the wheels!)
Ed

------------------
1999 TL Non/Nav, Satin Silver/Ebony, Comptech Springs,Comptech Exhaust, Inspire tails, Air filter, Guy Smiley as my Co-driver...many many more..
1999 Miata Touring, RB springs, Koni adjustables, RB intake, RB roll bar, BBS RV 16x7 on 225/40/16 Sp9000's, Kickin' sound system, soon to have headers and BSP dual exhaust..Click here to see

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Shoofin'TL:
What kinda Turbo? I was lookin to get the BSP stage 3 (270HP at the wheels!)
Ed
BSP doesn't make a turbo? Oh, you mean the new centrifugal supercharger?

I have a BEGI 4.1, a 6 psi kit. When I'm done rebuilding, it'll be 12 psi intercooled with FM/Link ECU.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
281 Posts
Originally posted by Shoofin'TL:
You really thinkg you're gonna stop anyone from flaming? let them be...who cares!
Ed
ur an idiot...
did u hear wat dat jerk said about his daughter....
u still have da nerve to say "let him be" u prick!!

i give no respect to ppl who bash on other ppls families..

dats just messed up and dat aint rite..
go back to ur acura forum u piece of crap...

late

·
Registered
257 Posts
they act like their straight from the hood. Yo GaNgsTar, why u plaYa Hatin'?. cHeCK out Dis pHaT rIziDe i HooKed Up wit. (reality: this dude THINKS he's hard). Hey, its all good. Iz in da LBC fools. Don't make me come out ther in rip ya neck. Yo cuz...what up wit dat? I got rappa's singing bout' my hood.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for clarifyin that for us foo rotarybzzz. Did u get your rotor stuck, is that wy it makjes that buzzz sound. well u IS guys that jump on us have no ckue what u are talkin abut, my boy njtype -s ddn twrite to the is forum guy about his kid, thats just discusting, THats a POS thing to do so whoever would do that is just plain sick. LEavce the kid alone, u banned him from, posting but u cant get us all.

------------------
silver acura cl-s

·
Registered
333 Posts
Damn, take it easy, guys! sheesh, i understand that flames happen, but it's gettin too personal! I can understand Webmaster's point of view, i'm not going to take sides who said what and if it was said. Kkambak, why am I an idiot? because I'm talking common sense? You guys gotta all relax with your itchy trigger fingers.. This is getting all ridiculous...what happened to the love of your cars? Let's talk about that instead of other stupidness.
Eddie

------------------

·
Registered
12 Posts
Webmaster..... I trully hope your daughter is well. Dispite our differences I would not wish harm on a family member. Best wishes Tony.

CL-S troll.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
What a loser. He's e-mailing you after you kicked him out? I'm thinking he was abused as a kid or hasn't gotten laid in a while. He's trying to make himself feel better by making fun of others. Probably gets off beating up little kids or abusing animals for all I know. He should try Prozac or Zoloft since he seems to have a chemical imbalance in his brain. Probably a pimply faced computer geek who's tired of masturbating looking at dirty pictures online. Or it may well be that he is hung like a little infant.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts