Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some stupid kid just tried to steal my trunk emblem, they couldn't get it off, but they broke it enough that it's now dangling of my trunk lid.

man, i wish i had caught the punk while they were trying to do this, there would be hell to pay

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
4NROOTS said:
some stupid kid just tried to steal my trunk emblem, they couldn't get it off, but they broke it enough that it's now dangling of my trunk lid.

man, i wish i had caught the punk while they were trying to do this, there would be hell to pay

Hello 4NROOTS

I am so sorry to hear about your accident.

A week ago, some motherf*cker shot a BB gun at my car, took my radar detector, and even took my attenna! :pissed:

Consider yourself lucky because it could have been worse.

Cheer up bud! :)

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
man.....I would find that guy......and circumcise him with a potato peeler......... :shame: :shame: :shame: ..was that harsh? I hate people that mess with cars like that

·
11,062 Posts
Join the club...$497 for complete trunk repaint and new emblems. Damned vandals.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the sympathy guys...as far as i can tell, there is no paint damage.

sheila and MyIS300, sorry to hear your luck was worse than mine. however, 2 months ago, a stray cart at walmart hit my rear driver's side door causing $1000 in damage walmart wouldn't pay for.

almost makes it not worth it to own a nice car these days...almost :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
SeattleSheila said:
Join the club...$497 for complete trunk repaint and new emblems. Damned vandals.
Did they have to replace all the badges on your trunk, or just the "L"? I ask cause my paint guy is saying that once they take em off to paint it's better to just get new ones rather than try to re-tape them.

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Dude, don't be pissed! The kid was trying to help you out... IS300s look soooo much cleaner debadged! :wink:
-Justin

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
hey hey hey, chill, the guy try to help u "shave" ur trunk... :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts