Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some stupid kid just tried to steal my trunk emblem, they couldn't get it off, but they broke it enough that it's now dangling of my trunk lid.

man, i wish i had caught the punk while they were trying to do this, there would be hell to pay

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
4NROOTS said:
some stupid kid just tried to steal my trunk emblem, they couldn't get it off, but they broke it enough that it's now dangling of my trunk lid.

man, i wish i had caught the punk while they were trying to do this, there would be hell to pay

Hello 4NROOTS

I am so sorry to hear about your accident.

A week ago, some motherf*cker shot a BB gun at my car, took my radar detector, and even took my attenna! :pissed:

Consider yourself lucky because it could have been worse.

Cheer up bud! :)

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
man.....I would find that guy......and circumcise him with a potato peeler......... :shame: :shame: :shame: ..was that harsh? I hate people that mess with cars like that

·
11,062 Posts
Join the club...$497 for complete trunk repaint and new emblems. Damned vandals.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the sympathy guys...as far as i can tell, there is no paint damage.

sheila and MyIS300, sorry to hear your luck was worse than mine. however, 2 months ago, a stray cart at walmart hit my rear driver's side door causing $1000 in damage walmart wouldn't pay for.

almost makes it not worth it to own a nice car these days...almost :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
SeattleSheila said:
Join the club...$497 for complete trunk repaint and new emblems. Damned vandals.
Did they have to replace all the badges on your trunk, or just the "L"? I ask cause my paint guy is saying that once they take em off to paint it's better to just get new ones rather than try to re-tape them.

·
my.is Headlight Guru
4,786 Posts
Dude, don't be pissed! The kid was trying to help you out... IS300s look soooo much cleaner debadged! :wink:
-Justin

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
hey hey hey, chill, the guy try to help u "shave" ur trunk... :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
18 Participants
SeattleSheila
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing