Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the PL, but for those of you who don't frequent the PL, here's the story. I am hoping that maybe these fockers at least read the forums and somebody will know something, or fess up.

I went to see LOTR last night at Grapevine Mills Mall and it was so packed I had to park way way out. I parked next to a '01 Black IS300. Completely stock with polished rims. I am pretty sure it had tinted windows. I can only tell the year by the tails which were chrome like the '01s and the '02s and up, but only on light cars. Now I have an '02 and I traded my smoked tails for the '01 tails so this person MAY have done the same thing, but I highly highly doubt it since the rest of the car was stock. When I came out, the IS was gone and so was my grill. They broke it right out, and tore my bumper to sh!t in the process. Its all scratched up and cut very deep. Nobody else in the whole parking lot would have use for my grill except an IS300. My brother is head of security and last night happened to be his day off. He is going to watch the tapes today and see if the people who took it got into the IS, and maybe can see some plates as well. If that person reads the boards, you better watch the fock out!!!!!!! you picked the wrong person!!!! it was an Altezza Z Edition grill that I had painted IBP and white. The red A emblem in the middle was solid IBP as well. check out the pics......

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/is300in10seconds

If any of you D/FW guys see this grill it will probably be re-painted, but still theres none that i have seen that have even been painted. so it would be mine. anyways, i just wanted to post in here to let everyone know and to see if everyone would keep their ears and eyes open. If it was my stock grill I wouldnt be going through all the trouble, but that was a $300 grill............

thanks everyone

·
Registered
15,540 Posts
who does shit like this.... at what point does your brain say "yea, I should steal this guys grill and rip his bumper to shreds"

good lord, take 200 bucks out of daddy's bank account when he is sleeping and buy yourself one...

I really hope you find who did this...

·
Registered
425 Posts
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

this post makes me mad... hard to believe how low people go (reminds me of when i got my antenna stolen ) WHO THE FUCK STEALS AN ANTENNA? oh well its not as bad as this
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HoustonLex said:
who does sh*t like this.... at what point does your brain say "yea, I should steal this guys grill and rip his bumper to shreds"

good lord, take 200 bucks out of daddy's bank account when he is sleeping and buy yourself one...

I really hope you find who did this...

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

stupid fockers.

i hope i find them too. and for my sake I really hope they have an IS......

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thanks jeremy, the grill fits great, i broke the left tab trying to get it out of u car, but i managed to make it stay on.

jk, damn bro, i'll keep an eye out of you. I'd beat some ass, just gimmie a call when u find the focker.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shiznit said:
Thanks jeremy, the grill fits great, i broke the left tab trying to get it out of u car, but i managed to make it stay on.

jk, damn bro, i'll keep an eye out of you. I'd beat some ass, just gimmie a call when u find the focker.
will do my friend. thanks.....

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Hope you find these lil biycthes.... Keep us posted.... :pissed:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
so wack..you drive an is300 which is 30k and you jack a grille from another fellow is300 member..

·
Registered
935 Posts
What's her name........oops, you said grill didn't you?

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
azure_sea said:
of course he's driving an uninsured vehicle - unregistered too or did you fix that?

up here in MA you can't have one w/out the other so :crazy:
geezuz will you let it go?? it was never unregistered stupid bitch, your shit expires every year and you have to renew it. or dont they do that up there??? maybe its just a Lexus thing. maybe us people who own high class cars have to pay for high class insurance and have trouble getting it. if i had an acura i'm sure i wouldnt have any trouble paying for the insurance.......

·
13,898 Posts
azure_sea said:
of course he's driving an uninsured vehicle - unregistered too or did you fix that?

azure_sea said:
Hirun said:
so wack..you drive an is300 which is 30k and you jack a grille from another fellow is300 member..
or drive a 30k car and can't afford the insurance :lol:
:lol: X 2 = :lol: :lol:

and yes i feel sorry that someone jacked your grill and messed up your bumper. hope you find that foo.

·
Registered
19,343 Posts
10secondIS said:
azure_sea said:

geezuz will you let it go?? it was never unregistered stupid bitch, your sh*t expires every year and you have to renew it. or dont they do that up there??? maybe its just a Lexus thing. maybe us people who own high class cars have to pay for high class insurance and have trouble getting it. if i had an acura i'm sure i wouldnt have any trouble paying for the insurance.......
no i'm not going to let it go

you were at the movies - not at work even, not necessary to be driving, you could have stayed home and saved the $20 admission to make your car legal - but no

people like you increase MY insurance that I PAY ON TIME EVERY YEAR because you don't give a SHIT about anyone but yourself - so stick that in your pipe and shove it up your ass

again - i hate people who harm anyone's property and the person who stole your grill should pay, but if you were driving legally you could have reported the theft - o well

come back in the lounge and call me a stupid bitch i dare ya

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.