Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Da F U C KKKKK !!!!!! IS WRONG WITH THIS MUDDAFUKAS OUT THERE!!! I worked damm hard to get this car buy saving my money... it's ridiculous how jealously runs through people's blood!!!

I was at the Garden State mall in n.j. exchanging a gift that I bought my girlfriend, I parked my car in the parking side where is roofed in, ... the funny thing is that I happened to park across a yellow IS and 4 cars on my right there was a yellow S4... and i guess spectra blue is the popular color for vandals to pick on!!!.. well anyways.. i came back to the parking lot with my girl.. she was about to get in to her side when she saw a white line from her door all the way to the back near the tail lights!!!... i got out and looked at what she was looking at... it was like I saw a person being decapitaded in front of my eyes!!!... it completely ruined my friday night....
I checked for cameras in the parking lot and there were none.!!! all this happen in 15min!!
this truly sucks!!!!

I got my car waxed the next day at a friend who details cars, he was able to get some of the line off.. but there about 23" where the paint was gone.. I will get it fixed in a weeks time though.. .. my poor baby.. got slashed :-( . so i guess spectra blue is a popular color huh :)

-gp

·
Registered
257 Posts
you've got to be like that Honda Civic commerical....guy drives up and covers his car just to ring his girlfriends doorbell....
thats too bad... i guess the softer paint in the newer Lexus line is a bad thing for resisting keys...

[This message has been edited by RotaryBzzz (edited February 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
154 Posts
I feel for ya! Thats a pretty good mall though. I was at Menlo Park Mall the second day I had my car and it got egged leaving egg shattering tiny scratches on my trunk. I ONLY go to Short Hills mall, they have cameras everywhere for $hit like that.

Sorry to hear.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
damn, truly sorry. it's been done to me before, and i know how it feels. i would wish that people stop abusing other people's car and just abuse the owner itself...it would be alot less paintful

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
8,880 Posts
I feel ya. It's like a worst nightmare.

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
That sux dude..
------------------
2001 SBM/Black IS300 w/Navigation
2001 BMW Z3 3.0i Titanium Silver w/Black
1999 Ducati SS 750(worked)
2000 Razor Scooter w/Wheelie Bar
1982 Captain America Big Wheel

[This message has been edited by LexArkana (edited February 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Feel for you , just like the rest of the members. I had my old '77Merc Capri, keyed and I went thru the roof. Funny thing was i didn't see the keyed surface until I washed the car. The paint started to "peel" back. It was the old enamel paint jobs back then.
Well I hope it never happens to any1 on this board, including myself. take care and bring your own security camera next time.
Piece of advice that i do, and it seems to work, park "away" from the crowd.

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Damn, I had a feeling that the GSP Mall was not too friendly to cars. I didn't know Menlo Mall was. Maybe that NJPotSmokingRacistCLS420 did it. He lives up by GSP Mall.

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

1 - 10 of 10 Posts