Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Da F U C KKKKK !!!!!! IS WRONG WITH THIS MUDDAFUKAS OUT THERE!!! I worked damm hard to get this car buy saving my money... it's ridiculous how jealously runs through people's blood!!!

I was at the Garden State mall in n.j. exchanging a gift that I bought my girlfriend, I parked my car in the parking side where is roofed in, ... the funny thing is that I happened to park across a yellow IS and 4 cars on my right there was a yellow S4... and i guess spectra blue is the popular color for vandals to pick on!!!.. well anyways.. i came back to the parking lot with my girl.. she was about to get in to her side when she saw a white line from her door all the way to the back near the tail lights!!!... i got out and looked at what she was looking at... it was like I saw a person being decapitaded in front of my eyes!!!... it completely ruined my friday night....
I checked for cameras in the parking lot and there were none.!!! all this happen in 15min!!
this truly sucks!!!!

I got my car waxed the next day at a friend who details cars, he was able to get some of the line off.. but there about 23" where the paint was gone.. I will get it fixed in a weeks time though.. .. my poor baby.. got slashed :-( . so i guess spectra blue is a popular color huh :)

-gp

·
Registered
257 Posts
you've got to be like that Honda Civic commerical....guy drives up and covers his car just to ring his girlfriends doorbell....
thats too bad... i guess the softer paint in the newer Lexus line is a bad thing for resisting keys...

[This message has been edited by RotaryBzzz (edited February 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
154 Posts
I feel for ya! Thats a pretty good mall though. I was at Menlo Park Mall the second day I had my car and it got egged leaving egg shattering tiny scratches on my trunk. I ONLY go to Short Hills mall, they have cameras everywhere for $hit like that.

Sorry to hear.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
damn, truly sorry. it's been done to me before, and i know how it feels. i would wish that people stop abusing other people's car and just abuse the owner itself...it would be alot less paintful

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
8,880 Posts
I feel ya. It's like a worst nightmare.

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
That sux dude..
------------------
2001 SBM/Black IS300 w/Navigation
2001 BMW Z3 3.0i Titanium Silver w/Black
1999 Ducati SS 750(worked)
2000 Razor Scooter w/Wheelie Bar
1982 Captain America Big Wheel

[This message has been edited by LexArkana (edited February 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Feel for you , just like the rest of the members. I had my old '77Merc Capri, keyed and I went thru the roof. Funny thing was i didn't see the keyed surface until I washed the car. The paint started to "peel" back. It was the old enamel paint jobs back then.
Well I hope it never happens to any1 on this board, including myself. take care and bring your own security camera next time.
Piece of advice that i do, and it seems to work, park "away" from the crowd.

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Damn, I had a feeling that the GSP Mall was not too friendly to cars. I didn't know Menlo Mall was. Maybe that NJPotSmokingRacistCLS420 did it. He lives up by GSP Mall.

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
crontab
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing