Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The guy who hit me even tried to drive off, but I was able to chase him down...

And earlier this month somebody else parked into my front bumper... Both parties claimed to not have seen my (BRIGHT RED) car.

Bah...

·
Registered
326 Posts
i feel your pain. my rear bumper had a corner hit by a white bumper a couple of months ago, and last week someone gave my front license plate a deep dent (not sure i want to remove it yet).

good thing you caught the culprit.

·
Registered
373 Posts
:curses:Damn!!! I am pissed because someone here at work, banged my shit with a door. I wanted to kick his car in.:curses::curses::curses::curses:

I might of went postal on them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Glad you got hold of whoever done it, are they going to pay for damage?
At least its only 1 door I suppose . . . Nice car though mate looks good (even with the dent) lol

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Shitty man! Sorry this happened to you. So when is this going to get fixed? What's the estimate damage?

·
Registered
838 Posts
my biggest fear, people laugh at me because of how careful i am at where im parking. The way i see it the parking lots are the most dangerous place, i had someone back into 2 of my other cars and not leave notes, my sister just bought a new toyota and has already been in two accidents parked! and less then a month old. on a side note her car is also red. hope it all gets fixed soon.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damage cost was quoted to be $2049.98

Luckily I have uninsured motorist coverage so it's getting repaired right now (even though it took two weeks to do so...) Can't wait to get it back. The rental Versa they gave me is just crap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts