Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shes a bit dirty due to the drought... can't wash cars at home. :rolleyes:

when we bought the car, we didn't realize it had 17x7's all around. :( fortunately for my girl, i had a pair of sportx rears (17x7.5) for my car. i had my wheels painted black and then put on a new set of bfg kdw's in 215/45/17 and 235/40/17. along with the wheels/tires, i also gave her a set of rotora rotors and ebc pads for the front and back... and lastly, gave her a hks super dragger.

she basically got about 2500 worth of stuff in one night for free... :jawDrop:

on to the pics..

sorry for the low quality pics... higher res pics will be taken one day when my turbo IS is running again.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also got her a trd grille here.. just need to get it painted since the fake cf is peeling off.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
nice, but do you still have yours??

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
You should get some smoked tails, or paint them or something. Then she'd look amazing!! I'm really liking it. The SportX has really grown on me. I used to be a hater, but now I actually really like them :)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
LEXOTIC girl?!!!?

loosks good homie - now boost it.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Sheesh! Freakin nice looking GGP SportX! +Rep for you and some love from another GGP owner!

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You should get some smoked tails, or paint them or something. Then she'd look amazing!! I'm really liking it. The SportX has really grown on me. I used to be a hater, but now I actually really like them :)

yeah, the tails will be done.. or i may just pick up some oem black chrome tails.. :)

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LEXOTIC girl?!!!?

loosks good homie - now boost it.

haha.. i wish it was like that.. shes not into cars at all. everything i do to her car is with the hope that she will like it or won't notice it lol..

boost is inevitable... ;)

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Dan, looks good, what are you/she dropped on?

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dan, looks good, what are you/she dropped on?
dropped on tein s.techs with stock struts. couldn't pass up the deal... 150 for the springs and installed.... and thanks! and she thanks you too! lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts